Pat Evans is a Las Vegas-based reporter covering sports business. Evans previously worked at Front Office Sports and the Grand Rapids Business Journal. He has authored two books: Grand Rapids Beer and Nevada Beer.
Pat Evans is a writer for Legal Sports Report. In the role, Evans covers sports betting legislation and business in North America.
Evans keeps an eye on the legislative movements of sports betting bills in states across the US and provinces in Canada, keeping an ear on meetings and hearings. As markets legalize in the rapidly expanding industry, he chats with sports betting operators to keep stakeholders up-to-date.
Evans came to LSR after stops at Front Office Sports and the Grand Rapids Business Journal. His writing has appeared in a variety of publications, including The Athletic, Gear Patrol, Thrillist and The Manual.
The Michigan State University graduate has published two books, Grand Rapids Beer and Nevada Beer.
Posts by Pat Evans:
- Which Sportsbook Will Be The Next To Go Live In Wyoming?, 22 Nov 2021
- Maryland Hands Out First Sportsbook Licenses, But Online Betting Will Still Lag, 19 Nov 2021
- Maryland Online Sports Betting Likely More Than A Year Away, 17 Nov 2021
- Carolina Blue: NC Sports Betting Bill Likely Pushed To 2022, 16 Nov 2021
- Could Minnesota Sports Betting Be In The Mix In 2022?, 10 Nov 2021
- Football, Remote Signup Continue Iowa Sports Betting Drive, 10 Nov 2021
- Which Province Saw NFL Bets Soar In Canada Sports Betting Market?, 10 Nov 2021
- Caesars Sportsbook Progress Encourages Executives In Earnings Report, 09 Nov 2021
- Which Two Louisiana Sportsbooks Are Ready To Join New Market?, 09 Nov 2021
- Maryland Sports Betting ‘Likely’ Pushed Back to New Year, 08 Nov 2021