Pat Evans is a writer for Legal Sports Report. In the role, Evans covers sports betting legislation and business in North America.
Evans keeps an eye on the legislative movements of sports betting bills in states across the US and provinces in Canada, keeping an ear on meetings and hearings. As markets legalize in the rapidly expanding industry, he chats with sports betting operators to keep stakeholders up-to-date.
Evans came to LSR after stops at Front Office Sports and the Grand Rapids Business Journal. His writing has appeared in a variety of publications, including The Athletic, Gear Patrol, Thrillist and The Manual.
The Michigan State University graduate has published two books, Grand Rapids Beer and Nevada Beer.
Posts by Pat Evans:
- Kansas Sports Betting Launch Set For September 1, 18 Aug 2022
- Could Online Maryland Sports Betting Be Ready For Super Bowl?, 17 Aug 2022
- ESPN Sports Betting Remains Possible But Stuck In Neutral, 16 Aug 2022
- Operator Earnings Calls Largely Quiet About Ontario Sports Betting, 16 Aug 2022
- Approved Kansas Sports Betting Rules Move State Closer To Launch, 12 Aug 2022
- NFL Stadium Lines Up Retail Sportsbook For Maryland Sports Betting, 12 Aug 2022
- WynnBet Eager For Massachusetts Sports Betting Home-Field Advantage, 11 Aug 2022
- BetMGM Secures NFL Canada Partnership Prior To Football Season, 10 Aug 2022
- Kansas Sports Betting Unlikely To Launch By First NFL Weekend, 05 Aug 2022
- Oh No Fubo: Streaming Company Backs Off Sports Betting Plans, 05 Aug 2022