Pat Evans is a writer for Legal Sports Report. In the role, Evans covers sports betting legislation and business in North America.
Evans keeps an eye on the legislative movements of sports betting bills in states across the US and provinces in Canada, keeping an ear on meetings and hearings. As markets legalize in the rapidly expanding industry, he chats with sports betting operators to keep stakeholders up-to-date.
Evans came to LSR after stops at Front Office Sports and the Grand Rapids Business Journal. His writing has appeared in a variety of publications, including The Athletic, Gear Patrol, Thrillist and The Manual.
The Michigan State University graduate has published two books, Grand Rapids Beer and Nevada Beer.
Posts by Pat Evans:
- Why Hot Tech Scene In Ontario Bodes Well For Sports Betting Future, 26 May 2022
- Indiana Sports Betting Continues Growth With Basketball Love, 24 May 2022
- Michigan Sports Betting Slow Season Starts In April, 24 May 2022
- Land Of 10,000 Aches: Minnesota Sports Betting Bill Dies, 23 May 2022
- Louisiana Sports Betting Dips Despite Local Final Four, 20 May 2022
- Horse Racing Inclusion Dampens Minnesota Sports Betting Bill Chances, 19 May 2022
- Online Maryland Sports Betting In 2022 Likely Dead, 19 May 2022
- Can Minnesota Sports Betting Bill Make Waves In Senate?, 18 May 2022
- DraftKings, Bally Bet Line Up Kansas Sports Betting Entry, 17 May 2022
- Missouri Sports Betting Hopes Dead For 2022, 16 May 2022