The ACC men’s basketball tournament began on Tuesday at the Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina. It’s been a chalk-heavy tournament with the top four-seeded teams moving on to the semifinals. The Duke Blue Devils () remain the favorite to win the tournament.
Games continue on Friday with the semifinals (times and full TV schedule below). Play will conclude with the tournament finale on Saturday, with the tournament winner earning an automatic spot in the NCAA March Madness tournament later this month. Below, you’ll find odds and analysis on the 2023 ACC tournament. Check back for updates as the tournament progresses.
Odds to win 2023 ACC tournament
Miami (): The Hurricanes opened up play with a close victory over Wake Forest. They’ll take on Duke in the semifinals, who are currently the favorites to win the ACC tournament.
Virginia (): The Cavaliers held on to victory against a North Carolina team that really needed a victory in the quarterfinals. Virginia takes on Clemson next in the semifinals.
Clemson (): The Tigers outscored NC State 41-18 in the second half to blow out their opponent with a 26-point victory. They take on Virginia in the semifinals.
Duke (): The fourth-seeded Blue Devils are favorites to win the ACC tournament. They’ll have an opportunity to knock out top-seeded Miami on Friday night in the semifinals.
Also read: March Madness Odds, Betting Favorites For 2023
ACC men’s basketball games for Friday, March 10
|7 pm ET||Duke vs. Miami||Semifinals||ESPN2|
|9:30 pm ET||Clemson vs. Virginia||Semifinals||ESPN2|
Results from earlier tournament games
- Miami 74, Wake Forest 72
- Duke 96, Pittsburgh 69
- Virginia 68, North Carolina 59
- Clemson 80, NC State 54
- Wake Forest 77, Syracuse 74
- Pittsburgh 89, Georgia Tech 81
- North Carolina 85, Boston College 61
- NC State 97, Virginia Tech 67
- Georgia Tech 61, Florida State 60
- Boston College 80, Louisville 62
- Virginia Tech 67, Notre Dame 64
How to bet on the ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament
- Select a bet you like from the table above and click the odds to be directed to the sportsbook offering them.
- If you don’t already have one, create an account at that sportsbook. Fill out any necessary personal information.
- Choose a deposit method and add money to your account.
- Place your wager.