DraftKings is a premier destination for sports fans and the momentum won’t be slowing down anytime soon. The industry leader in daily fantasy sports and online sports betting is available in a number of states, including Arizona, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Wyoming and Michigan. DraftKings Sportsbook is expected to launch very soon in Louisiana as well.
DraftKings has its sights firmly set on additional growth. For new users, this translates into competitive promotions coming from both DraftKings Sportsbook and DraftKings DFS. Read on to learn more about the DraftKings promo offer and sign up bonus.
DraftKings promo code
|DraftKings Promo Code:||Click to Claim Promo|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Free Bet:||$50 with any deposit|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Deposit Bonus:||20% up to $1,000|
|DFS Free Play Bonus (on $5 Deposit):||Exclusive $20 in DraftKings dollars for use in contests (Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.)|
|DFS Deposit Bonus:||Match up to $500 for new and existing DFS users|
|DraftKings Total Bonus:||$1,570|
|Draftkings Sportsbook States:||AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, MI, NH, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY|
|DraftKings Sports Offered:||NFL, MLB, NBA, Golf, NHL, NAS, SOC, MMA, esports, CFL|
|Promo Last Verified On:||December 1, 2021|
DraftKings promotions and bonuses
There are two parts to the DraftKings bonus offer. You can gain access to either by joining DraftKings here. Let’s begin with what you can get on the DFS side.
DraftKings DFS promo offer
- $20 in DraftKings dollars for use in contests after making a $5 deposit.
- Deposit match up to $500.
For making a $5 deposit, DraftKings will give you $20 in site credits to play with. If you’re ready to deposit even more, DraftKings will match it at a rate of 20% up to a maximum of $500. And there’s more on the sportsbook side.
DraftKings Sportsbook promo offer
- $50 free bet with an initial deposit.
- Deposit match up to $1,000.
When you create an account and make a $5 deposit, DraftKings will give you a $50 free bet to use on the sportsbook. For those looking for a little more, DraftKings will match your first deposit at a rate of 20% up to a maximum of $1,000.
Add it all up, and you’re looking at $1,570 in incentives just for taking DraftKings for a test drive and making your initial deposits. You’ll have extra funds to play with right out of the gate, and any winnings will be yours to keep.
How to use the DraftKings promo code
You do not need a promo code to receive any of the bonus offers at DraftKings Sportsbook or DFS site. All you need to do is activate the promo here, and the bonuses will be available to you once complete the registration form.
DraftKings DFS free play bonus
After you make an initial deposit of at least $5, the site will credit you with $20 in DraftKings dollars. These are credits that you can use for entering DFS contests. The free $20 isn’t eligible for withdrawal. You’ll have to use it for on-site play, but any winnings from using the DK dollars are yours to do with as you wish.
DraftKings DFS deposit match
For your initial deposit, DraftKings will match 20% up to a maximum of $500. In order to be eligible for the maximum amount, you would need to deposit $2,500. From there, the site releases the funds in $1 increments for every $25 you play in DFS contests. To gain full access to the $500, you’d have to play through a total of $12,500. Any bonus funds aren’t eligible for immediate withdrawal, but any winnings are yours free and clear. Users have 90 days from signing up to clear the full amount of the bonus match.
DraftKings Sportsbook free bet
Make an initial deposit of at least $5, and DraftKings will credit your account with a $50 free bet. You have to use the free credit to wager on the site and can’t withdraw it right away. If you win your bet, the winnings are yours to keep. You can make a withdrawal or keep the funds on site to build up a bankroll.
DraftKings Sportsbook deposit match
DraftKings will match your initial deposit at a rate of 20% for a maximum of $1,000. To be eligible for the maximum, you would need to deposit $5,000. The offer is valid only for your first deposit, so keep that in mind. After you begin wagering, the sportsbook will release the matched funds at a rate of $1 for every $25 you bet. In order to receive the full value of the offer, you would need to play through $25,000 on DraftKings. You must use the bonus funds on the site, and you have 90 days to complete the offer.
DraftKings DFS client is widely regarded as one of the most responsive and flexible platforms in the industry.
In terms of the different ways to access the platform, players have a couple of different options:
- Browser-based client: The most comprehensive DraftKings experience can be found right on the company’s main page. All major browsers, including Safari, are supported.
- Mobile: DraftKings in-house mobile app is available for iPhones and iPads as well as Android devices.
Downloading the DraftKings DFS app
The easiest way to download DraftKings’ daily fantasy app is to use this link. That will take you to DraftKings’ mobile app download page, then just follow these directions for your specific device.
Downloading DraftKings DFS iOS app
If you have an iPhone or an iPad you just need to click on the App Store download button located directly below the “Daily Fantasy Sports” header and logo. The Apple App Store will open to the correct page and all that remains is selecting “Get.”
Downloading DraftKings DFS Android app
While using either your Android smartphone or Android tablet you will click the Google Play download button located in the “Daily Fantasy Sports” box. The Play Store will open to the right page and the final step is tapping “Install.”
That is all it takes to download and install DraftKings’ DFS app onto your mobile device.
DraftKings offers a rather wide array of game formats, which include:
- Guaranteed prize pools: Players pay a set entry fee to compete for a share of a fixed prize pool. GPPs run regardless of whether they fill up or not.
- Qualifiers: Ideal for players on a limited budget, qualifiers reward top finisher(s) with a ticket into a larger event.
- Head-to-Head: Pits two players against one another. The winner receives the entire prize pool.
- 50/50: Guaranteed tournaments where the top half of the field (nearly) doubles their investment. Recommended for beginners.
- Leagues: Players can either join an existing league or create their own. Leagues can be anywhere from thtrr to 50 players in size, with smaller variants adopting a Winner Take All format, and larger leagues paying out the top 3 to 5 players.
- Multipliers: Multipliers are high variance tournaments that pay an equal prize to a smallish percentage of the field.
- Steps: Even though the reward for winning Steps tournaments is usually not monetary, they’re still one of the best ways to parlay a small investment into a lot more. Smaller Steps reward a percentage of the field with the right to move on to the next round. Only by reaching the top of the ladder (currently Step 4) will players earn the right to compete for a substantial real-money prize pool.
DraftKings offers games across a variety of sports:
- College football
- PGA Tour and European Tour golf
- Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, Major League Soccer)
- Mixed martial arts (UFC)
- Auto racing (NASCAR)
- eSports (League of Legends)
DraftKings DFS rewards
One of the best features of DraftKings DFS is its rewards program. Let’s take a look at everything involved with the program.
Crowns are at the heart of DraftKings’ rewards program. You earn them for entering contests and they can be redeemed at the DKShop where you will find apparel and other merchandise. Crowns also can be used for entering contests, 550 Crowns will buy you a $1 entry fee.
Each day at DraftKings you are given a mission, if you complete the mission you’ll receive a number of Crowns as a reward. For example, your mission could be: Play any $5+ contest and receive 125. You must click the “Start Mission” button to be eligible and then you must come back the following day and claim your reward.
DraftKings also rewards you for accomplishing certain goals during various league seasons. For instance, if you enter a contest for $1 or more during 131 day during the 2020-21 NBA season you would have earned 25,000 Crowns. Those 25,000 Crowns are worth just over $45.
When you click on each league’s achievement page you can see all the available achievements. Just make sure you return to the page to claim your Crowns because they are not automatically credited to your account.
DraftKings also offers daily rewards and the size is determined by how many Crowns you earned the previous month. There are six different reward levels, here’s a look at how many Crowns you have to earn to get in each one and the types of daily rewards you’ll receive.
- Bronze tier: Crowns: 100-499. Rewards: 2-5 Crowns a day and some contest tickets (max $0.25).
- Silver tier: Crowns: 500-1,999. Rewards: 5-20 Crowns and contest tickets (max $0.25).
- Gold tier: Crowns: 2,000-9,9999. Rewards: 5-50 Crowns, contest tickets (max $0.25) and DK Dollars (max $1). DK Dollars spend like cash, but must be wagered.
- Platinum tier: Crowns: 10,000-24,999. Rewards: Minimum 50 Crowns, a few contest tickets, but more DK Dollars (range form $1-$3).
- Diamond tier: Crowns: 25,000-124,999. Rewards: DK Dollars everyday, ranging from $1-$5. On average you’ll get about $60-$70 DK Dollars if you claim your reward each day.
- Black tier: Crowns: 125,000+. Rewards: DK Dollars everyday, from $5-$50, if each day’s rewards are claimed you should get roughly $450 for the month.
Signing up for DraftKings is a relatively straightforward process that entails providing a few pieces of information including name, date of birth, email, and state of residence.
DraftKings: deposits and withdrawals
DraftKings offers one of the more robust cashiers in the daily fantasy sports arena. The site accepts all major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as third-party payment processor PayPal.
Withdrawal requests up to the amount of the deposit are credited back to the payment method(s) used when depositing. Any remaining funds are delivered via a method of the player’s choice, including:
- Check by mail
States not permitted
A number of US states either employ strict tests to determine whether a game is based on skill or specifically outlaw all forms of fantasy sports. DraftKings does not allow play from Alabama, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Washington.
DraftKings is not available to players from these areas. And of the states where it is legal, participants must be 18 years or older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Massachusetts.)
DraftKings is the brainchild of three former VistaPrint execs who left the billion-dollar printing business to actively pursue a start-up daily fantasy sports company
Founded in early-2012, the Boston startup quickly secured $1.4 million in seed capital. Future funding rounds proved even more successful, and by the time it had turned two, the burgeoning company grabbed hold of $35 million from outside investors.
The company has led a charge to legalize and regulate DFS in the past year.
DraftKings approach to DFS
DraftKings customer acquisition scheme can be neatly summed up as “go big or go home.” The site’s larger than life guaranteed prize pools and generous promotional offers are reminiscent of what online poker sites offered in the pre-Black Friday era. Only this time around, when players request a payout, they’re guaranteed to receive their funds in a timely fashion.
DraftKings offers a wide variety of sports. Its bread-and-butter remains daily fantasy football, along with basketball and baseball.