New players to DraftKings can use our link and get $20 to spend on daily fantasy sports contests with an initial deposit of only $5. Any winnings earned while using the funds are then the players to keep.
A deposit match of up to $500 also is available for new and existing DFS players.
DraftKings promo code
|DraftKings Promo Code:||Use our exclusive link|
|Free Play Bonus (on $5 Deposit):||Exclusive $20 in DraftKings dollars for use in contests (Eligibility restrictions apply. See website for details.)|
|Deposit Bonus:||Match up to $500 for new and existing DFS users|
|Other Promotions Available for New Players:||Yes|
|DraftKings Sports Offered:||NFL, MLB, NBA, Golf, NHL, NAS, SOC, MMA, esports, CFL|
|Last Verified:||July 11, 2020|
DraftKings DFS client is widely regarded as one of the most responsive and flexible platforms in the industry.
In terms of the different ways to access the platform, players have a couple of different options:
- Browser-based client: The most comprehensive DraftKings experience can be found right on the company’s main page. All major browsers, including Safari, are supported.
- Mobile: DraftKings in-house mobile app is available for iPhones, iPads and other iOS platforms version 7.0 or later. An Android application is also available and has seen major improvements in the past year.
DraftKings offers a rather wide array of game formats, which include:
- Guaranteed prize pools: Players pay a set entry fee to compete for a share of a fixed prize pool. GPPs run regardless of whether they fill up or not.
- Qualifiers: Ideal for players on a limited budget, qualifiers reward top finisher(s) with a ticket into a larger event.
- Head-to-Head: Pits two players against one another. The winner receives the entire prize pool.
- 50/50: Guaranteed tournaments where the top half of the field (nearly) doubles their investment. Recommended for beginners.
- Leagues: Players can either join an existing league or create their own. Leagues can be anywhere from thtrr to 50 players in size, with smaller variants adopting a Winner Take All format, and larger leagues paying out the top 3 to 5 players.
- Multipliers: Multipliers are high variance tournaments that pay an equal prize to a smallish percentage of the field.
- Steps: Even though the reward for winning Steps tournaments is usually not monetary, they’re still one of the best ways to parlay a small investment into a lot more. Smaller Steps reward a percentage of the field with the right to move on to the next round. Only by reaching the top of the ladder (currently Step 4) will players earn the right to compete for a substantial real-money prize pool.
DraftKings offers games across a variety of sports:
- College football
- PGA Tour and European Tour golf
- Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, Major League Soccer)
- Mixed martial arts (UFC)
- Auto racing (NASCAR)
- eSports (League of Legends)
What’s new at DraftKings?
There have been a lot of changes at DraftKings in the past year. Here’s a look at some of them:
DraftKings led the way for single-game fantasy contests, which span just a single sporting event (like the Super Bowl). Contests are available almost nightly for baseball, hockey, basketball and football.
Ahead of the 2016 NFL season, DraftKings rolled out a feature that allows players to track their play against friends and family.
You can set up leagues where you invite people you know, then create contests that they can play for free or for real money. Leaderboards give players the feel of a season-long league.
More details on leagues here.
Missions — which consist of completing tasks or hitting certain benchmarks on the DraftKings platform — allows users to rack up frequent player points.
How many FPPs you can earn depends on the Mission and how difficult it is to accomplish.
With regulations being rolled out around the country — including in DraftKings’ home state of Massachusetts —a number of changes have been integrated into the platform. For example:
- Limits on the number of entries in most contests;
- Identification of experienced players;
- Contests for beginning DFS players;
- Elimination of third-party scripts for setting lineups.
Visit the DraftKings platform for more information on all the changes.
Signing up for DraftKings is a relatively straightforward process that entails providing a few pieces of information including name, date of birth, email, and state of residence.
DraftKings: deposits and withdrawals
DraftKings offers one of the more robust cashiers in the daily fantasy sports arena. The site accepts all major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as third-party payment processor PayPal.
Withdrawal requests up to the amount of the deposit are credited back to the payment method(s) used when depositing. Any remaining funds are delivered via a method of the player’s choice, including:
- Check by mail
States not permitted
A number of US states either employ strict tests to determine whether a game is based on skill or specifically outlaw all forms of fantasy sports. DraftKings does not allow play from Alabama, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Washington.
DraftKings is not available to players from these areas. And of the states where it is legal, participants must be 18 years or older (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Massachusetts.)
DraftKings is the brainchild of three former VistaPrint execs who left the billion-dollar printing business to actively pursue a start-up daily fantasy sports company
Founded in early-2012, the Boston startup quickly secured $1.4 million in seed capital. Future funding rounds proved even more successful, and by the time it had turned two, the burgeoning company grabbed hold of $35 million from outside investors. Today, that number resides at over $426 million.
The company has led a charge to legalize and regulate DFS in the past year.
DraftKings Sportsbook is at the forefront of the New Jersey sports betting industry.
The company is partnering with Resorts Atlantic City and runs one of the industry’s best mobile platforms for online betting.
DraftKings approach to DFS
DraftKings customer acquisition scheme can be neatly summed up as “go big or go home.” The site’s larger than life guaranteed prize pools and generous promotional offers are reminiscent of what online poker sites offered in the pre-Black Friday era. Only this time around, when players request a payout, they’re guaranteed to receive their funds in a timely fashion.
DraftKings offers a wide variety of sports. Its bread-and-butter remains daily fantasy football, along with basketball and baseball.