Caesars Sportsbook is now live in Louisiana with its sports betting app and promotions for new users.
If you want to get started betting at Caesars Louisiana, read on for more about how to get started.
Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana: The basics
Louisiana is the newest state to legalize online sports betting, with a rollout Friday just before the NFL’s championship weekend and a few weeks before the Super Bowl. That includes a chance to bet on LSU star Joe Burrow as he and the Cincinnati Bengals play for a spot in the Super Bowl.
Caesars Sportsbook LA is offering new user up to a $1,500 free bet upon depositing. The Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALCZR works to claim the offer.
Caesars is one of six Louisiana sports betting apps that are live as of Friday. You can find more about all the Louisiana sports betting apps here. Note that you can’t bet from some parishes in Louisiana.
Downloading the Caesars Sportsbook app in Louisiana
Getting started at Caesars is easy to do:
- Visit Caesars’ website.
- Register your account. Caesars will collect some of your information to verify you are who you say you are and are of legal age to bet. Caesars will ask for your address, birthday, and the last four digits of your Social Security number, for example.
- You can then download the app via links on the site, which will get you the sportsbook on your Apple and Android devices.
More about the Caesars LA Sportsbook promo code
The free bet with Louisiana Caesars Sportsbook does come with some fine print.
- Fund your account to claim your free bet. So, if you want to claim the maximum amount of $1,500, you would obviously want to deposit that much. The minimum deposit to trigger the deposit bonus is $50.
- You must deposit within three days of registering your account to claim the free bet.
- You must use the free bet within 30 days.