The 2023 MLB postseason is set, and it took all 162 games to determine the field. Four American League teams — the Tampa Bay Rays, Texas Rangers, Minnesota Twins, and Toronto Blue Jays — will face off in two three-game series to determine who advances. For the National League, we will see the Miami Marlins, Philadelphia Phillies, Arizona Diamondbacks, and Milwaukee Brewers.
The wild card round kicks off Tuesday at 3:08 p.m. ET. The Baltimore Orioles, Houston Astros, Atlanta Braves, and Los Angeles Dodgers all advanced to the AL and NL Divisional Series and will face the winners of the respective wild card series. If you want more odds, check our MLB odds page.
MLB wild card series odds
American League wild card matchups and series odds:
National League wild card matchups and series odds:
- Miami Marlins (+155) at Philadelphia Phillies (-185)
- Arizona Diamondbacks (+140) at Milwaukee Brewers (-165)
All odds are from Caesars Sportsbook and are posted as of Oct. 2. Check out our full review of Caesars Sportsbook.
Today’s Sportsbook Offers in Virginia
Check back here for the latest odds boosts and promotions.
MLB wild card schedule
The three-game series all kick off Tuesday and have the potential to extend to Thursday. Below is a full schedule and times for the 2023 wild card round:
Rangers at Rays
- Game 1 — Tuesday, Oct. 3, 3:08 p.m. ET
- Game 2 — Wednesday, Oct. 4, 3:08 p.m. ET
- Game 3 (if needed) — Thursday, Oct. 5, 3:08 p.m. ET
Blue Jays at Twins
- Game 1 — Tuesday, Oct. 3, 4:38 p.m. ET
- Game 2 — Wednesday, Oct. 4, 4:38 p.m. ET
- Game 3 (if needed) — Thursday, Oct. 5, 4:38 p.m. ET
Diamondbacks at Brewers
- Game 1 — Tuesday, Oct. 3, 7:08 p.m. ET
- Game 2 — Wednesday, Oct. 4, 7:08 p.m. ET
- Game 3 (if needed) — Thursday, Oct. 5, 7:08 p.m. ET
Marlins at Phillies
- Game 1 — Tuesday, Oct. 3, 8:08 p.m. ET
- Game 2 — Wednesday, Oct. 4, 8:08 p.m. ET
- Game 3 (if needed) — Thursday, Oct. 5, 8:08 p.m. ET
Current World Series odds
Coming into the postseason, it is not a surprise that the Braves are the current favorite to win the World Series at . If you want information for the full MLB postseason field, check out our World Series odds page. Below is a list of World Series odds of teams playing in the wild card round.
|MLB Team||World Series Odds|
|Tampa Bay Rays|
|Toronto Blue Jays|