Genius Sports announced its latest betting innovation Tuesday, which includes placing NFL betting within a video player showing live games.
BetVision will integrate odds, promotions, real-time stats and more into a live NFL betting feed at three sportsbooks for the initial launch:
NFL betting features with BetVision streams
The exclusive distributor of NFL betting data will offer low-latency live game streams that will see additional features and functionality added through the season.
Current features include:
- Integrated bet slip
- Data-driven insights and graphic overlays
- On-off toggle
- On-screen offers that pop up during breaks in action to increase engagement and retention.
What games will be available for NFL betting?
Caesars and Fanatics are live with BetVision before Rush Street Interactive‘s BetRivers is.
There was no start window provided for BetRivers.
All three operators will stream both national and local NFL games every week.
Fanatics details BetVision requirements
There are four requirements to watch a game with BetVision on the Fanatics Sportsbook:
- Be in a live Fanatics state, which are Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Tennessee.
- Have a saved payment method or a positive balance.
- Have already placed a first bet with Fanatics.
- Place a bet of any size on the desired game. That includes pre-game or in-game bets, straight bets, player props or parlays and can be as little as 10 cents.
What they are saying about BetVision
Both operators and Genius are excited about the new offering:
“We love delivering an immersive and fun real-time betting experience for our customers with play-by-play markets, lightning-fast scoreboards, in-game video highlights, and key moment betting notifications,” said Kenneth Fuchs, COO and Head of Sports at Caesars Digital.
“Sports fans and bettors alike increasingly demand personalized interaction, greater customization and deeper insights combined with an ability to strike a bet seamlessly,” Genius CEO Mark Locke said. “BetVision alone offers precisely that, while giving sportsbooks a new way to drive engagement and accelerate the growth of in-game betting.”