Visit: Fox Bet Sportsbook
Fox Bet Sportsbook is now available for bettors in the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Colorado sports betting markets.
One of the newest names to the regulated gambling industry are entering both states just in time for the 2020 football season.
Fox Bet was formed between a recent partnership between The Stars Group (parent company of PokerStars) and the media giant, Fox. The two sides came together in May, 2019 to help expand legal sports betting in NJ, PA and across the US.
Although the brand name is new, The Stars Group already had an online sportsbook available. BetStars Sportsbook went live in New Jersey on Sept. 13, 2018. It helped service the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City.
Resorts and The Stars Group agreed on a deal in August 2018 to expand their partnership to include mobile sports betting.
BetStars officially transitioned to the Fox Bet name on Aug. 31, 2019.
Shortly after becoming available to Garden State bettors, Fox Bet launched an online sportsbook in Pennsylvania. It released on Sept. 4 2019, with an affiliation to the Mount Airy Casino in Mount Pocono.
Fox Bets Colorado sportsbook launched in May of 2020, in partnership with Eldorado who own the Isle Black Hawk and Lady Luck Casinoss in state. There is no retail book in Colorado, the sportsbook is purely online.
The app is available to download in both states for Apple and Android devices.
Fox Bet bonus offers for 2020
Fox Bet is offering a competitive set of bonuses for new players. Here’s what you get – visit Fox Bet NJ & PA for full terms and conditions:
- $500 match bonus: Fox Bet will match your first deposit 50% with bonus money. You can get a maximum bonus of $500 by making a $1000 deposit.
- $500 risk free bet: Fox Bet will return up to $500 in site credit to your account if your first wager is a bust.
Fox Bet Promo Code
|Fox Bet Promo Code (NJ, PA & CO)||None needed - click here|
|Deposit Bonus||50% up to $500|
|Risk Free Bet||Up to $500 risk free bet|
|Last Verified:||July 11, 2020|
Fox Bet Rewards
Fox Bet Sportsbook provides its players with a loyalty program based around The Stars Group’s existing rewards system.
With Stars Rewards, customers earn points for placing wagers on the sportsbook.
Betting more often and for more significant amounts gives players more points, which helps unlock chests. These chests contain rewards ranging from free bets, bonuses and even game tickets.
By accumulating more points and chests, gamblers can upgrade their rewards level, which unlocks better prizes. Players must win 10 chests in a rolling 28-day period to upgrade to bigger chests.
Fox Bet even provides specific challenges to bettors that include exclusive rewards. All of the Stars Rewards information and progress is available under the “My Stars” tab on the Fox Bet app.
The loyalty program is the same in both states and should continue to remain constant as Fox Bet expands into other markets across the country.
Besides the welcome offers that Fox Bet provides its new players, bettors using the online sportsbook have a couple of other promotions available.
Fox Bet’s most common promotion running is based around different bet boosts, or odds boosts.
A bet boost on the online sportsbook means that Fox Bet is giving its customers special enhanced odds for specific games or sporting events.
What sets Fox Bet apart from other sportsbooks giving odds boosts is how it chooses which games are listed. Instead of including local games or the top sporting events, Fox Bet picks its bet boosts based on what some Fox Sports analysts have decided.
Depending on which day of the week it is, a different Fox Sports personality determines the daily boost based on their bet selection. There is a bet boosts every single day, including two on the weekends.
The only other variation of Fox Bet promotion is called “Thursday’s Can’t Lose.” With this insurance promo, Fox Bet players are eligible to receive up to $25 back in free bets if the custom wager placed that day by Fox’s Cousin Sal loses.
Promotions are a great way to generate added interest and excitement for an online sportsbook. Fox Bet will probably expand its offerings in both NJ and PA going forward.
Sign up at Fox Bet Sportsbook
Signing up for Fox Bet Sportsbook is a quick and easy process.
To create an account, players must provide some essential information that the majority of online sportsbooks require to join.
Players must provide their:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social Security number
Bettors will also have to create a unique username and password they’ll use to log on to the online sportsbook each time. New users will also need to create a few security questions, too.
Bettors do not need a photo ID to create an account.
The sign-up process is the same in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Registration eligibility at Fox Bet Sportsbook
The eligibility requirements are basically the same in NJ, PA and CO.
Anyone 21 years or older is legally permitted to create an account with Fox Bet. However, players must be within inside the respective state’s borders to place a wager.
Whether players are accessing Fox Bet through their desktop computer or using the mobile app, the online sportsbook will require geolocation to ping where they are. Those who are outside of NJ, PA and CO will not be allowed to wager on Fox Bet at this time.
There are other restrictions for specific individuals whose jobs can potentially affect the outcome of sporting events. People who are athletes, coaches, trainers and officials are not allowed to gamble via Fox Bet Sportsbook.
Beyond sports titles, some who work in the casino industry who are banned from using certain gambling platforms may not use Fox Bet as well.
Fox Bet app
The mobile sports betting app is available for Android and iOS users. These dedicated mobile apps allow sports betting enthusiasts to place a vast selection of bets while within New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Colorado.
However, that’s not all. The Fox Bet sports betting mobile app also allows bettors to manage their accounts without having to visit the desktop counterpart.
- Making deposits and withdrawals
- Claim promotions and bonuses
- Live stream sports and give players control of live betting opportunities
The Fox Bet iOS app is available to download directly from Apple’s App Store, while Fox Bet’s Android app is available for download directly from the Fox Bet website.
Players using Android will need to download a .apk file to gain access to the Fox Bet mobile app.
How do I make a Fox Bet account on my mobile device?
Here are the steps for creating a Fox Bet mobile account.
- Visit FoxBet on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll down a little to find the download links.
- Tap on the “Download on the App Store” button (for iOS) or tap on the “Get our Android App” button (for Android).
- Follow the prompts that appear on your screen to download and install the app. It hardly takes a few minutes.
- In NJ and PA, If you already have a PokerStars Casino NJ/PA or PokerStars NJ/PA account, log in with your existing username and password.
- If you have a Stars account, log in with your existing details.
- Start placing bets in the app and win some serious money.
What if I already have a FoxBet or PokerStars account in New Jersey or Pennsylvania? Do I need to create a new Fox Bet account?
No. You can use your existing account.
Betting on sports at Fox Bet
You can look forward to placing bets on all major sporting events in US and Canada, as well as international sporting events. On the Fox Bet sports betting site, you can take advantage of traditional bets as well as in-play and futures betting opportunities.
Here’s a partial list of the sporting events that are available on the Fox Bet site:
- Basketball: You can look forward to betting opportunities on all NBA basketball games during the regular season and playoffs as well as college basketball games.
- Baseball: You can take advantage of betting opportunities for college baseball games, all MLB baseball games including the World Series.
- Football: You can place an assortment of wagers on the NFL regular season, playoffs and the Super Bowl. There are a wide range of betting markets on college football games.
- Hockey: If you’re interested in placing bets during the NHL season, you will be pleased to know that Fox Bet covers all the betting markets imaginable to keep even the most avid bettor satisfied.
- Soccer: As a soccer fanatic, you will appreciate all the leagues at Fox Bet. This includes Bundesliga, English Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Champions League, and the World Cup.
- Auto racing: Fox Bet covers all major racing events on the site, including Formula 1 and NASCAR, just to mention but a few.
- Golf: With the remarkable comeback to form from Tiger Woods, it should come as no surprise that Fox Bet features all major golf tournaments, including The Masters.
- Fighting: You can enjoy some ring-side action by placing a bet on your favorite fights during the season, including MMA, UFC, and even boxing.
- Tennis: Place a wide variety of bets on Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams, or Roger Federer in every tennis tournament going forward with Fox Bet.
- Cricket: The Cricket World Cup is on our doorstep. You should make the Fox Bet sportsbook the No. 1 destination to catch all the action live while placing bets on your favorite team to win the tournament.
Apart from the sporting events mentioned above, players will also be able to place bets on a range of other sports, such as Aussie rules and rugby, especially with the World Cup around the corner, along with less popular sports to provide a comprehensive sports package for bettors in New Jersey.
Betting markets at Fox Bet sportsbook
Fox Bet has a wide selection of betting options at its NJ, PA and CO online sportsbooks. With such a diverse selection of sporting events to choose from, it’s only natural that Fox Bet comes equipped with an extraordinary selection of betting markets to match.
Fox Bet players can place bets on individual markets, groups of games, and futures.
- Single match bets: There are a total of three betting options that fall under the single match bet category, including point spreads, moneyline, and totals. You can use totals to bet on a combined score for both teams, while moneyline betting focuses on the outright winner of a match. Point spread betting will contribute a figure to the underdogs to level the playing field of a match.
- Multiple match bets: Two of the most common multiple match bet options include parlays (accumulators) and teasers. You will need to place a minimum of two separate bets on one betting slip for it to be considered a parlay or teaser. You should keep in mind that all bets within a parlay need to be correct to be a winner.
- Futures or specials: Futures betting is popular on all major sporting events, allowing you to bet on the league or championship winner before the regular seasons get underway. There are also prop bets that fall under the specials category that will allow you to place bets on an individual player or the team to score first as opposed to the results of the match.
These betting markets are available on the Fox Bet sportsbook and the Fox Bet mobile version of the site.
Deposit options at Fox Bet online sportsbook
You can make deposits and withdrawals in two ways. If you have downloaded the poker software client and are playing real money poker games online, you can use the balance in your poker account to place sports bets at Fox Bet. In this case, you can make deposits and withdrawals within your desktop poker client.
You can also make deposits and withdrawals on the move through your mobile cashier. To do so, you only have to visit the cashier on your mobile device, choose a banking method, and either load your account or request payout.
At Fox Bet CO, NJ and PA, customers can deposit in the following ways:
- Instant e-checks
- PokerStars Play+ card
- Resorts’ Cage
You can also use the following banking options to load your account:
- PokerStars instant online banking
The Fox Bet app takes three banking days to process payout requests. The time taken for your winnings to reflect in your account depends on your preferred banking method, country of residence and currency. In the case of Resorts’ Cage withdrawals, the processing time is only two hours.
Fox Bet also understands that one of the best ways to stand out is to offer a wide range of withdrawal methods. It also ensures that payments process within 24 hours.
The list of possible payment methods available on the site include:
- ACH or e-check
- Cash at the cage
- Prepaid card
Should you ever experience a problem on your account, or you wish to learn more about a specific promotion or bonus, you will be pleased to know that Fox Bet online sports betting site has professional support available around the clock.
The customer support desk at Fox Bet is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through several contact channels, including telephone and email.
You can also take advantage of the FAQ section on the site, answering all common questions that range from account registration to making your first withdrawal.
Fox Bet Sportsbook FAQ
When did BetStars become FoxBet?
The switch happened on August 31, 2019. The partnership between Fox Bet and the Stars Group was announced earlier in 2019.
How did Fox Sports and the Stars Group team up?
Fox paid a staggering $236 million to receive a 4.99% stake in The Stars Group and will have the opportunity to acquire a maximum of 50% of the Stars Group in 10 years. The current deal could last 25 years.
As part of the agreement, Fox Sports will provide an exclusive license to The Stars Group, allowing them to utilize certain trademarks of Fox Sports when it comes to online wagering. On the other hand, Fox Sports will receive software integration, brand license, a minimum advertising commitment, and affiliate fees.
Where else are Fox Sports and the Stars Group working together?
The partnership covers the entire US market.
The two companies have plans to launch two betting platforms under the Fox Bet umbrella.
The first platform is a free-to-play, nationwide game that awards cash prizes and bonuses to players who can correctly predict outcomes of specific games.
The second platform gives players the ability to place bets on a variety of sporting events in legal sports betting states through a comprehensive online sportsbook.
Is Fox Bet sportsbook legal in NJ, PA and CO?
Yes. The Fox Bet sportsbook is properly licensed and regulated by the states of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Colorado.
Can I use my PokerStars login at Fox Bet?
Yes. Your account details remain the same. The only thing that has changed is the brand.
Can I use my Fox Bet winnings to play poker at PokerStars and casino games at PokerStars Casino?
Yes, you can. You can bet in the Fox Bet app and play at PokerStars and PokerStars Casino apps with one account. If you win prizes in any of the above three apps, you can use your winnings to play at the other apps.
The growth of Fox Bet Sportsbook
Despite having a new name in the sports betting world, Fox Bet has ties to two of the biggest companies in both sports and gambling. The Stars Group, the owner of PokerStars, and media outlet Fox, teamed up to bring a new product to the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Colorado markets.
Although the name changed to Fox Bet, The Stars Group has had an online sportsbook active in NJ for longer. BetStars Sportsbook launched in September 2018 and helped service the land-based Resorts Atlantic City.
Fox Bet expanded its online sportsbook and since 2019 is available in PA as well. The mobile betting app released in the Keystone State on Sept. 4 and services the Mount Airy Casino. Fox Bet is the fifth online sportsbook available in PA.
Colorado became the third US Fox Bet sportsbook location in May of 2020. It launched in partnership with Eldorado, which owns Colorado casinos Isle Black Hawk and Lady Luck.
Now that it’s debuted in three states, it won’t be surprising to see Fox Bet expand even further in the near future.