Bet $1, Get $100 in Bonus Play
PokerStars Casino Bonus Code for March 2024
New PokerStars Casino customers can claim a 100% first deposit match for up to $600. Alternatively, you can bet $1 to get $100 in bonus play at the company’s online casino and poker room. You do not need a PokerStars Casino bonus code to qualify for either bonus.
LAST CONFIRMED March 2024
POKERSTARS CASINO DEPOSIT BONUS
up to $600
with First $1 Bet
MI, NJ & PA
PokerStars Casino Promo Code Terms and Conditions
You will need to make a deposit (minimum of $10) into a new PokerStars Casino account to claim either bonus. The wagering requirements for the deposit matching bonus are slightly complex, as you will convert $1 to cash for every two redemption points you earn. The number of redemption points you earn will depend on the games you play.
Alternatively, the bet $1, get $100 sign-up bonus includes $50 in casino credits and $50 in poker tournament and cash game entries.
- You must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- The 100% deposit matching bonus has a maximum of up to $600.
- You then convert $1 of the bonus credits into withdrawable cash for every two redemption points you earn.
- The rates vary, but as a guide, you will earn one redemption point for every $7 you wager on a slot with an RTP of 95.08% to 95.73%, every $6 you wager on American roulette, every $12 you wager on European roulette, and every $30 you wager on classic blackjack.
- You will have seven days to complete the wagering requirement.
- Alternatively, you can wager $1 on any casino game or poker cash game to qualify for the bet $1, get $100 welcome bonus.
- You will receive the bonus credits in increments over five days, consisting of a $30 casino bonus and two $10 casino bonuses. You will also receive $50 in poker bonus credits, ranging from $1 sit-and-go tickets to $10 tickets.
PokerStars Casino promotions
PokerStars runs a few additional promotions for its existing customers in Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Here are some you may come across:
PokerStars is primarily known for its online poker room, which hosts a variety of tournaments and cash games each day. However, its online casino is also available in Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
How does PokerStars Casino (originally known as Stars Casino before parent company Flutter Entertainment rebranded it as PokerStars Casino in 2021) stack up to the competition?
Our short answer: It offers a user-friendly casino app, quick payouts and a reasonably broad range of games. Our longer answer? Read on for a full review of PokerStars Casino and the PokerStars Casino app.
Is PokerStars Casino legal?
PokerStars Casino is licensed and legally available in three states: Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. It also runs an online poker room in those states, and the PokerStars Rewards program covers both the casino and the poker room.
|Michigan Gaming Control Board
|Resorts Casino Hotel
|New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
|Mount Airy Casino Resort
|Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
Comparing PokerStars Casino app to other legal online casino apps
PokerStars stands out from many of its rivals by offering an online poker room as well as its online casino. Among competing platforms, however, BetMGM also offers an online casino and poker room, and Caesars Entertainment has Caesars Palace Online Casino and WSOP. This chart shows how PokerStars Casino compares with BetMGM and Caesars Palace in some key areas.
|Solid library of slots, various table games, not many variety games.
|More than 3,000 games in NJ as well as extensive selections in MI, PA and WV, including lots of exclusives and in-house jackpots.
|Similar depth and breadth of games as PokerStars Casino, but with fewer exclusives.
|100% deposit match up to $600 or bet $1, get $100.
|100% deposit match up to $1,000, plus $25 on the house.
|100% deposit match up to $2,500, plus 2,500 credits toward Caesars Rewards.
|Fast and reliable app that is easy to use.
|Slick, polished casino app that runs a little slower than some rival apps.
|Similar functionality to PokerStars Casino, with a clean and uncluttered layout.
|Processes most withdrawal requests instantly.
|Exclusive progressive jackpots, which tend to provide larger top prizes than those at alternative online casinos.
|Top customer service.
|Smaller maximum sign-up bonus than competitors.
|Slower than PokerStars to process withdrawal requests.
|Smaller library of games than rivals such as BetMGM.
|Email or live chat 24/7, request a call back.
|24/7 live chat and email.
|24/7 live chat and email, plus phone support.
|Android: 4.1/5 (3K reviews)
iOS: 4.3/5 (8K reviews)
|Android: 4.3/5 (17K reviews)
iOS: 4.7/5 (63K reviews)
|Android: 2.6/5 (<1K reviews)
iOS: 4.7/5 (<1K reviews)
PokerStars offers a smaller library of games than BetMGM, which is a market-leading online casino in states where it is available. However, its app is faster and perhaps more beginner-friendly, and it offers quicker payouts, too. It has a similar offering to Caesars Palace, but with fewer customer support options and a smaller maximum welcome bonus.
What are the top features at PokerStars?
We identified several standout features when we tested the PokerStars Casino app and website. These are some highlights:
- Choice of welcome bonuses: The ability to choose one of two welcome bonuses provides a degree of flexibility that is unavailable at most rival online casinos.
- Comprehensive rewards program: PokerStars Casino offers one of the most detailed reward programs in the business, covering both its poker room and online casino, with a VIP program for high rollers and personalized rewards available.
- Instant or near-instant payouts: PokerStars processes most withdrawal requests instantly, and you will then receive your funds within a few minutes via certain payout methods.
- Exclusive games: PokerStars Casino offers a range of exclusive table games and slots, along with a few branded live dealer tables.
- User-friendly casino app: The app is smooth, fast and dependable, and it does not appear to suffer from the glitches that plague some rival casino apps.
Signing up for a PokerStars online casino account
You can follow these steps to set up a PokerStars Casino account:
- Click the “claim promo” button on this PokerStars review to visit the site and redeem one of the welcome bonuses. As long as you do that, you do not need to enter a separate bonus code for PokerStars Casino.
- Select Michigan, New Jersey or Pennsylvania from the list of states and then select the “Play” button.
- Enter an email address, choose a username, select a password and click “Continue.”
- A message will inform you that your account is ready. You can then make a deposit.
- You will need to confirm your email address before playing a game. Choose a game and then click the “Send” button. Enter the confirmation code that you’ll receive in your inbox.
- PokerStars will also require you to provide additional details and clear identity checks before you make your first withdrawal.
What games can you play at PokerStars online casino?
PokerStars offers hundreds of online slots, a variety of table games, a live dealer section and a few variety games. The main lobby features sections to help you find new titles, including PokerStars Picks, Game of the Week, new releases, exclusives, popular slots, and so on.
The interface is easy to navigate, and the search bar worked well during our testing, so it should not take too long to find your preferred games.
There are more than 600 slots at PokerStars Casino in Michigan and New Jersey. The selection is smaller in Pennsylvania, with around 400 slots.
Exclusive PokerStars Casino slots include Frog of Fortune, Sticky Fruits, Stars Invaders, and Lion Storm. It has also sourced slots from major providers like Playtech, NetEnt, Play’n Go, High 5 Games, and various other studios.
The slots section has subcategories for popular games, new arrivals, jackpot slots, exclusives and Megaways slots. PokerStars does not run its own jackpot network, but its Divine Fortune slot from NetEnt has delivered some large payouts. For example, one player in Pennsylvania won $631,436.86 from a $60 spin in June 2023.
Virtual table games
There are dozens of table games at PokerStars Casino. You can play classic blackjack, plus variants like Perfect Pairs Blackjack, Atlantic City Premium Blackjack and Atlantic City Double Deck Blackjack. The roulette section features European and American roulette, but there were no French roulette games at the time of our review.
The site also has a focus on poker-style games, with several virtual table poker games available, such as Heads Up Hold’em. Other games include First Person Craps, First Person Dragon Tiger, and First Person Football Studio. PokerStars hosts keno games, as well.
There are also several video poker games at PokerStars Casino, from Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better to the Game King and Ultimate X Poker series. These games are just like the video poker terminals you find in land-based casinos.
Live dealer games
Evolution Gaming has furnished PokerStars Casino with a broad range of live dealer tables. Many of them are branded, such as PokerStars Blackjack and PokerStars Craps.
You can play classic variants of blackjack, baccarat and roulette, along with games like Lightning Blackjack, Speed Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack, Golden Wealth Baccarat, and Auto Lightning Roulette. PokerStars Casino has live dealer craps, Three Card Poker and Lightning Dice, as well.
What are the limits at PokerStars online casino?
The minimum deposit at PokerStars is $10. The minimum withdrawal is also $10. The upper limits will vary according to the method you select. High-stakes players can arrange customized deposit and withdrawal limits by contacting customer service, which may also get you an invite to the VIP program.
PokerStars Casino hosts penny slots, which have a minimum bet of $0.01 per payline. Other games cater to high-stakes players, with limits of up to $5,000 per bet. You cannot arrange the games in order of bet size, so you will need to delve into each game manually to find the betting limits.
PokerStars online casino banking options
PokerStars accepts deposits via the following methods at its online casino:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Instant bank transfer
- Instant e-check
Deposits will arrive in your account straight away, and PokerStars processes withdrawals instantly. The funds will then be available within a few minutes if you use PayPal or Skrill. Some debit card and ACH withdrawals are also immediate, but others can take several business days, as it depends on your bank’s internal processes.
Cash at the cage is available in New Jersey. You can head to Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City to make deposits and withdrawals.
Getting help at PokerStars online casino
You can send PokerStars customer service an email or a message via online live chat at any time. There is also the option to request a call back between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET each day, and someone will aim to call within one hour.
If you would like to reach out on Twitter, the handle is @StarsSupport. There is also an FAQ section. It is not as detailed as the online help centers at rivals like DraftKings and Caesars Palace, but it covers a variety of topics in reasonable depth.
PokerStars Casino app review
You can download the PokerStars Casino app through Google Play or the App Store. It has high user ratings on both platforms, with customers praising the customer service and user experience. Make sure you download the PokerStars Casino app, which is different from the poker app.
The PokerStars Casino app has a clean, simple layout, and it was reasonably fast and user-friendly in our testing. All the games that are available on the site are also available on the app, and the deposit and withdrawal process is just as smooth on the PokerStars casino app as it is on the website.
What are the three best things about PokerStars Casino?
- Rapid payouts: Some online casinos may keep you waiting for several days before approving a withdrawal request, whereas PokerStars approves withdrawals instantly.
- Bonuses and rewards: You can choose between two welcome bonuses at PokerStars Casino, and you can then claim regular promos, take part in leaderboards and earn chests via the PokerStars Rewards program.
- Multiplayer games: You can play certain games in multiplayer mode at PokerStars, including some blackjack and roulette titles, which can lead to a more social experience.
What are three things that PokerStars Casino could improve?
- More games: PokerStars offers a pretty broad array of casino games, but it cannot compete with the size of the libraries at rivals like BetMGM, BetRivers and DraftKings.
- Phone support: Some of PokerStars Casino’s competitors offer immediate phone support, but that is not an option at this online casino.
- Wagering requirements: Most rivals offer more straightforward wagering requirements for their bonus credits, whereas the redemption points process at PokerStars is a little convoluted.
PokerStars online casino FAQs
You don’t need a code to claim the PokerStars casino welcome bonus. Just click the “claim promo” link above and sign up for an account.
There are two welcome bonus options at PokerStars Casino: a 100% deposit match up to $600, or bet $1 to get $100 in bonus play. The bet-and-get promo includes $50 in casino credits and $50 for the poker room, whereas the deposit match is for the casino only, so it really is a matter of personal preference.
You don’t need a bonus code to qualify for PokerStars’ welcome promo. Instead, click the “claim promo” link above to create an account and claim one of the two bonus options.
You can play a variety of slots and virtual table games after claiming a PokerStars Casino promo. The platform offers live dealer games, as well. However, wagers on those games do not contribute toward completing the wagering requirements for bonus credits you receive as part of the promo.
PokerStars Casino is legal in Michigan, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. It is not available in any other states, but you can use sister site FanDuel Casino in West Virginia or Mohegan Sun by FanDuel in Connecticut.
You must be 21 or older to play at PokerStars online casino. The site will collect details to verify your age during registration, and you may also need to upload an image of a government-issued photo ID, such as your driver’s license.
PokerStars Casino accepts Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, PayNearMe, Vanilla, e-checks and instant bank transfers for deposits. You can also pay in cash at the Resorts Casino cage in Atlantic City if you are in New Jersey.
Visit the cashier area of the PokerStars site or app and hit the “Withdraw” button. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and select a method. You can then confirm the withdrawal, and the funds will arrive after PokerStars has approved the request.
PokerStars processes most withdrawal requests instantly. Your funds will then appear in your PayPal or Skrill account within a few minutes if you use one of those methods. Some debit card withdrawals and ACH payments are also instant, but they may also take 72 hours or more, depending on your bank.