Caesars Sportsbook is continuing to expand along with legal sports betting across the US.
The online sports betting app has been servicing those in New Jersey since Sept. 2018 and is now available in Pennsylvania and Indiana as well. Plus, Caesars plans to expand its repertoire further across the United States with the addition of Michigan, Virginia, and Tennessee likely and more states sure to follow.
Caesars has been a staple in the Las Vegas betting scene for decades and has recently found success through retail and online sports betting in multiple states.
The online sportsbook offers both desktop and mobile app, for iPhone/iPad and Android devices, versions. Caesars Sportsbook also has retail sportsbooks at a growing list of locations, including Caesars in Atlantic City, Harrah’s Casino in Philadelphia, and the Horseshoe Casino in Hammond, Indiana..
This review will cover everything bettors need to know in order to maximize their experience with Caesars online sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus offer
Caesars provides multiple bonus offers for new bettors to join the online sportsbook. The NJ, PA, and IN sportsbooks have the same welcome offer in place.
After signing up, Caesars gives you a free $10 bonus, prior to even depositing any funds.
This deposit-free bonus allows you to use the sportsbook without spending any of your own money. By using promo code BETFREE10, you’ll be able to acquire your $10 in free bets.
New customers will also be eligible to receive up to a $300 match with their initial bet after depositing onto the sportsbook.
With Caesars Sportsbook’s deposit bonus, Caesars will match whatever you decide to bet the first time, up to $300.
Caesars’ bonus code
|Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Code||BETFREE10|
|Betting Bonus||$10 No-Despoit Bonus; $300 Match Bonus (100% up to $300)|
|Other Promotions Available for New Players?||None|
|Caesars Sportsbook States||NJ, PA & IN|
|Caesars Sportsbook Bets Offered||NFL, MLB, NBA, Golf, NHL, MMA|
|Last Verified:||November 24, 2020|
Sign up at Caesars Sportsbook
Creating an account and signing up for Caesars Sportsbook is quick and easy. You’ll first have to input some basic information that all online sportsbooks require.
The info includes your:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social security number
Along with these essentials, you’ll have to create a username and password for your account. These will be your credentials to access the sportsbook each time.
To keep your account secure, Caesars will make you provide a few security questions, too.
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re of legal age and that you agree to the terms and conditions of the online sportsbook, your account will be set up.
This process will be the same in all states where Caesars is active.
Registration eligibility at Caesars Sportsbook
Online sports betting apps feature different eligibility requirements depending on the state. Caesars has the same conditions, whether you are looking to wager in NJ, PA or IN.
All bettors who sign up for Caesars must be at least 21 years old.
The only other main requirement is that you’re physically inside of the state where it’s legal to bet through Caesars Sportsbook. With it now offered in both states, you’re able to be in either and legally wager on sports.
Caesars will use geolocation technology to determine where you are when looking to use the sportsbook. If you’re not in the relevant state at the time of betting, the online book will not allow you to continue.
Certain individuals with jobs based around sports cannot use the sportsbook because of the potential to affect the outcome of games. Players, coaches, trainers, and referees all cannot use Caesars.
Others including key casino employees also aren’t permitted to bet with the sportsbook.
Download the Caesars Sportsbook app
Downloading the Caesars Sportsbook is another straightforward process. Those with both Apple and Android devices can download the app for mobile use.
The online sportsbook is also available for browser-based wagering through Caesars’ website.
The app is easily downloadable through the following steps:
- Visit the sportsbook’s website while on your mobile device
- Locate the link for the iOS or Android app
- Follow the instructions to download the app
The only promotions running year-round at Caesars Sportsbook are the welcome bonuses provided to new customers.
However keep your eyes out for different promos over the course of the year. Typically, these are geared toward sporting events that are popular and in-season at the moment.
Caesars Sportsbook Rewards
Caesars has a loyalty program in place for bettors in NJ, PA, and IN. With Caesars Rewards, you’re eligible to receive rewards points for just placing sports bets through Caesars mobile app, or at one of its retail locations.
To start earning, bettors must sign up for the program to become a member. For every $10 you bet through Caesars Sportsbook, you will get a reward credit.
Once you’ve accumulated enough points, you can convert them into cash or redeem them for rewards revolved around dining, shopping, entertainment, hotel stays, and more.
Is Ceasars Legal?
Caesars Sportsbook is continuing to launch in new states throughout the US. At the moment, it’s available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Indiana.
Three states where Caesars may pop up next are Michigan, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Caesars online sportsbook locations:
- Caesars Sportsbook in NJ. Caesars launched its first online sports betting app in the New Jersey market in September 2018. Of course, it joined the state under a license from its own Caesars Atlantic City. Surprisingly, Caesars’ casino doesn’t feature a retail sportsbook.
- Caesars Sportsbook in PA. Caesars Pennsylvania launched in March 2020 under a partnership with Harrah’s Casino in Philadelphia. Unfortunately, there is no retail Caesars Sportsbook there, either.
- Caesars Sportsbook in IN. Caesars Indiana started taking bets in May 2020. It went live in the state thanks to a partnership with the Horseshoe Casino in Hammond. Caesars does have a retail sportsbook at this casino, called The Book.
- Caesars Sportsbook in MI. Michigan online gambling is expected to launch shortly. We will be watching to see if Michigan takes part in the first wave of online sportsbooks.
- Caesars Sportsbook in TN. Another state expect to launch regulated online sportsbetting very shortly is Tennessee. We will update if/when Caesars launches their product here.
- Caesars Sportsbook in VA. Online sportsbetting in Virginia will be available via mobile app only, so if Caesars participates at launch you will need to download their iOS or Android app to participate.
It should be noted that in New Jersey and Virginia, you can’t bet on in-state colleges. Also, Tennessee’s college market will be more restricted than its wagers for professional sports. Proposition bets on all individual college athletes are prohibited.
Caesars Sportsbook allows you to deposit and withdraw funds through several methods so that it’s convenient for everyone. Those in NJ, PA, and IN should have the same banking options.
You’re able to deposit money in the following ways:
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid cardCredit or debit card: Mastercard or Visa
- Online bank transfer
- PayNearMe (at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores)
Withdrawal options will include:
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid card
Cash at Cage Locations for Caesars:
One advantage of dealing with a giant of American gambling like Caesars, is they do have lots of land-based locations. Many times you can fund your online account by visiting the cashier here. This can be an efficient and easy way to deposit or withdraw from you account, but we do recommend double checking that the service is available at a given location before making a special visit for that purpose. Here are some of the locations:
- Horseshoe Casino, 777 Casino Center Dr, Hammond
- Harrah’s Hoosier Park, 4500 Dan Patch Cir, Anderson
- Caesars Southern Indiana at 11999 Casino Center Dr. SE, Elizabeth
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino at 4300 N Michigan Rd, Shelbyville
- Winner’s Circle Clarksville in Indianapolis and New Haven
- Harrah’s Philadelphia, 777 Harrah’s Blvd, Chester
- New Jersey
- Caesar’s Atlantic City, 2100 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City
- New York:
- Turning Stone Resort Casino at 5218 Patrick Rd, Verona, NY 13478
- Horseshoe Tunica at 1021 Casino Center Dr, Robinsonville, MS 38664
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast at 280 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
Beyond providing a wide selection of banking methods, the online sportsbook permits you to bet on sports in several ways.
Betting options include:
- Live in-game
- Point spread
- Round robin
Live in-game wagering
Caesars Sportsbook offers a wide selection of live in-game betting options.
Live wagering has quickly become one of the most popular ways to bet with online sportsbooks.
With live bets, you’ll have the opportunity to wager at almost any time. Live wagering allows you much more freedom to decide when to bet and to see how a game might begin before committing any money.
Outside of the standard odds you see listed for most games like point spreads, moneylines, and totals, Caesars provides a variety of others. These include alternates for each of the common lines, as well as game and player props.
Bettors in both states have the option to place live wagers with Caesars.
Sports betting markets
Caesars Sportsbook also showcases plenty of betting market options.
New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Indiana bettors have the opportunity to wager on the following sports:
- Mixed martial arts
Growth of Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars expanded its sports betting operations from Las Vegas to the New Jersey market in September 2018. It launched a mobile betting app, along with servicing the land-based Caesars in Atlantic City.
Now the online sportsbook has continued its growth and joined the PA sports betting market as well. Its app went live in March, while it’s helped service the retail sportsbook at Harrah’s Philadelphia since Jan. 24, 202. Indiana came online with a Caesars sportsbook in May 2020.
Caesars already has additional retail sportsbooks available in other states like Mississippi, Iowa, and New York.
With online wagering only available in NJ, PA, IN, and Nevada right now. However, it may enter Michigan in the coming months, along with potential expansion to Tennesee and Virginia.
Caesars is a very recognizable brand in the gambling industry and will probably have success in all of these states.