Caesars Sportsbook is now up and running in 10 states with more launches expected in the coming months.
Previously only available in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania Caesars has quickly ramped up its expansion across the US. In addition to those three states you also can bet with Caesars in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Illinois. Caesars in Arizona launched on September 9th, 2021.
Caesars has one main mobile app (available for iOS and Android) for eight of its legal states, but it also has two state-specific apps for Illinois and Pennsylvania. You also can bet using the Caesars website.
On top of the rapid expansion, Caesars also introduced a new welcome bonus. The bonus is only available to new users who use our promo code, and the offer is for a risk-free first bet of up to $5,000.
Learn all about that welcome offer and everything else there is to know about Caesars Sportsbook in this comprehensive review.
Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus offer
Caesars has the largest risk-free bet bonus around, as it’s good for up to $5,000. All you need to do is use our links to open a new sportsbook account, enter the Caesars promo code LEGALRF, and the first bet you make will be refunded if it returns $0.00.
The key to this risk-free bet offer is that if your bet loses you do not get your money back. Instead, Caesars reimburses you with a free bet token equal to the size of your bet, maxing out at $5,000.
To be eligible for this massive welcome bonus you simply have to place your first bet within seven days of opening your account and the bet needs to settle within a week as well. Likewise, if your bet loses you get seven days to use your free bet token before it expires.
Finally, you do not get the value of a free bet token back, even if your wager with it wins. For example, if you have a $5,000 free bet token and make a bet with -200 odds and win, you would receive $2,500 back.
Caesars sportsbook promo code
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||LEGALRF|
|Risk Free Bet||Up to $5,000|
|Other Promotions Available for New Players?||None|
|Caesars Sportsbook States||AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, MI, NJ, TN, VA & WV|
|Last Verified:||October 2021|
Caesars Arizona launch
It’s no surprise that a company the size of Caesars Entertainment has a sportsbook. However, now that Caesars has merged with Eldorado Resorts and purchased sports betting titan William Hill, it’s surprising how big of a deal Caesars Sports has become. Caesars is active in Arizona sports betting through a relationship with the Arizona Cardinals. So, in addition to its sportsbook app, Caesars will also have a retail sportsbook location at State Farm Stadium in Phoenix.
|Caesars Sportsbook Arizona Promo Code||LEGALRF|
|Risk Free Bet||Up to $5,000|
|Arizona Partner||Arizona Cardinals|
|Last Verified:||October 2021|
Why You Should Try Caesars Arizona
Until recently, Caesars Sports was a respectable member of the sports betting community in the United States. It may not have led the way in terms of pushing the envelope or pioneering new states, but it offered a solid sports betting vehicle and a familiar brand name. Now, all that has changed. With the addition of William Hill, Caesars Sports is now a sportsbook with more than a century of combined experience and a reach that spreads across the globe. When you play on Caesars Sports, it’s like you’re playing with two powerhouses at the same time.
That level of experience is the first reason that you should make a stop at the Caesars Sports app. Few sites are going to be as comfortable with setting odds and accepting wagers on a wider variety of sports than Caesars. In addition to all the typical sports that you’d bet, there are more esoteric selections like lacrosse, snooker, and table tennis. If you want to explore the road less taken, Caesars might be the place to go.
Like rival BetMGM, Caesars also gives players the opportunity to participate in its company-wide rewards program. Your bets on Caesars Sports can earn you points redeemable for perks, prizes, and other benefits, both on the app itself and at Caesars locations around the world. You shouldn’t bet specifically to earn these points, of course, but it’s nice to get a little something extra as you play.
Finally, Caesars has one of the more accessible suites of customer support that you’ll find at a major sportsbook. Problems arise at the best of sportsbooks, and with Caesars, you have the option of reaching out to them in a variety of ways. In addition to a live chat function, you can also get in touch via email and a toll-free telephone number. Few other sportsbooks have so many different ways to find help, so Caesars gets top marks for reassuring bettors that help is just a button away.
Sign up at Caesars Sportsbook
Creating an account and signing up for Caesars Sportsbook is quick and easy. You’ll first have to input some basic information that all online sportsbooks require.
The info includes your:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social security number
Along with these essentials, you’ll have to create a username and password for your account. These will be your credentials to access the sportsbook each time.
To keep your account secure, Caesars will make you provide a few security questions, too.
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re of legal age and that you agree to the terms and conditions of the online sportsbook, your account will be set up.
This process will be the same in all states where Caesars is active.
Registration eligibility at Caesars Sportsbook
Online sports betting apps feature different eligibility requirements depending on the state. Caesars has the same conditions, whether you are looking to wager in NJ, PA or IN.
All bettors who sign up for Caesars must be at least 21 years old.
The only other main requirement is that you’re physically inside of the state where it’s legal to bet through Caesars Sportsbook. With it now offered in both states, you’re able to be in either and legally wager on sports.
Caesars will use geolocation technology to determine where you are when looking to use the sportsbook. If you’re not in the relevant state at the time of betting, the online book will not allow you to continue.
Certain individuals with jobs based around sports cannot use the sportsbook because of the potential to affect the outcome of games. Players, coaches, trainers, and referees all cannot use Caesars.
Others including key casino employees also aren’t permitted to bet with the sportsbook.
Download the Caesars Sportsbook app
Downloading the Caesars Sportsbook is another straightforward process. Those with both Apple and Android devices can download the app for mobile use.
The online sportsbook is also available for browser-based wagering through Caesars’ website.
The app is easily downloadable through the following steps:
- Visit the sportsbook’s website while on your mobile device
- Locate the link for the iOS or Android app
- Follow the instructions to download the app
The only promotions running year-round at Caesars Sportsbook are the welcome bonuses provided to new customers.
However keep your eyes out for different promos over the course of the year. Typically, these are geared toward sporting events that are popular and in-season at the moment.
Caesars Sportsbook Rewards
Caesars has a loyalty program in place for bettors in NJ, PA, and IN. With Caesars Rewards, you’re eligible to receive rewards points for just placing sports bets through Caesars mobile app, or at one of its retail locations.
To start earning, bettors must sign up for the program to become a member. For every $10 you bet through Caesars Sportsbook, you will get a reward credit.
Once you’ve accumulated enough points, you can convert them into cash or redeem them for rewards revolved around dining, shopping, entertainment, hotel stays, and more.
Is Ceasars Legal?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook is completely legal and legit. You can trust that when you’re doing business with Caesars you are operating with a reputable and respected online sportsbook.
In addition to operating in 11 states, Caesars is also expected to debut in Maryland and Louisiana in the near future.
Caesars online sportsbook locations:
- Caesars Sportsbook in NJ: Caesars launched way back in 2018 in New Jersey thanks to a partnership with Caesars Casino Atlantic City. In the Garden State you are not allowed to wager on NJ-based collegiate teams or any NCAA events taking place in the state.
- Caesars Sportsbook in CO: Caesars is partnered with two casinos in the Centennial State, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino, both in Black Hawk. In Colorado you are prohibited from making prop bets on college sports and all eSports betting is banned as well.
- Caesars Sportsbook in IN: Caesars gained betting access in the Hoosier states thanks to its deal with Indiana Grand Casino in Shelbyville. Betting on all college teams is allowed, the only stipulation being that all competitors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Caesars Sportsbook in MI: Caesars and the Grand Traverse Bay Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians have a partnership in Michigan which allows Caesars to operate its online sportsbook. In the Great Lakes State betting on local college teams is allowed, as is in-game and prop betting for NCAA events.
- Caesars Sportsbook in TN: Caesars debuted in Tennessee in 2021. In the Volunteer State you can bet on TN colleges, but both live prop betting and player prop betting are banned for college events. Online sportsbooks in Tennessee do not have land-based partners.
- Caesars Sportsbook in VA: Caesars is planning on opening a new Casino in Danville in 2023, until then you can bet on the app in Virginia. What you can’t bet on is in-state college teams or any live NCAA events because those are prohibited in the state.
- Caesars Sportsbook in WV: Caesars’ land-based casino partner in West Virginia is Mountaineer Casino. And in the Mountain State you can be on local colleges and eSports, just as long as all the competitors are 18 or older.
- Caesars Sportsbook in IL: The Grand Victoria Casino is partnered with Caesars in Illinois. Caesars has a separate mobile app in the Prairie State, due to the fact that Illinois requires in-person sign up for new users. Wagering on IL-based colleges and non-sporting events is not allowed.
- Caesars Sportsbook in PA: Caesars gained its market access rights in the Keystone State thanks to a deal with Harrah’s Philadelphia. Just like Illinois, you need a PA-specific app to bet in the state. Wagering on in-state college teams is permitted.
- Caesars Sportsbook in IA: Caesars has six different retail sportsbooks in the Hawkeye State including ones at Prairie Meadows Casino and Harrah’s Council Bluffs to go along with its mobile betting options. While you cannot place prop bets on college events, you can wager on Iowa-based colleges and universities.
- Caesars Sportsbook in AZ: Launched early September 2021, Caesars has partnered with the Arizona Diamondbacks in the Grand Canyon State.
- Caesars Sportsbook in MD: Caesars and Horseshoe Casino Baltimore are partners in the Old Line State. Launch date is not known at this point, we’ll update this review as more info is known.
- Caesars Sportsbook in LA: Sports betting likely won’t be live until 2022 in the Pelican State. However you’ll see plenty of Caesars before then thanks to a rebrand of the icon Superdome now being known as the Caesars Superdome. Harrah’s New Orleans Casino is also in the process of being rebranded a Caesars casino property.
Caesars Sportsbook allows you to deposit and withdraw funds through several methods so that it’s convenient for everyone.
You’re able to deposit money in the following ways:
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid cardCredit or debit card: Mastercard or Visa
- Online bank transfer
- PayNearMe (at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores)
Withdrawal options will include:
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid card
Cash at Cage Locations for Caesars:
One advantage of dealing with a giant of American gambling like Caesars, is they do have lots of land-based locations. Many times you can fund your online account by visiting the cashier here. This can be an efficient and easy way to deposit or withdraw from you account, but we do recommend double checking that the service is available at a given location before making a special visit for that purpose.
Here are some of the potential locations:
- Horseshoe Casino, 777 Casino Center Dr, Hammond
- Harrah’s Hoosier Park, 4500 Dan Patch Cir, Anderson
- Caesars Southern Indiana at 11999 Casino Center Dr. SE, Elizabeth
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino at 4300 N Michigan Rd, Shelbyville
- Winner’s Circle Clarksville in Indianapolis and New Haven
- Harrah’s Philadelphia, 777 Harrah’s Blvd, Chester
- New Jersey
- Caesar’s Atlantic City, 2100 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City
- New York:
- Turning Stone Resort Casino at 5218 Patrick Rd, Verona, NY 13478
- Horseshoe Tunica at 1021 Casino Center Dr, Robinsonville, MS 38664
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast at 280 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
Beyond providing a wide selection of banking methods, the online sportsbook permits you to bet on sports in several ways.
Betting options include:
- Live in-game
- Point spread
- Round robin
Live in-game wagering
Caesars Sportsbook offers a wide selection of live in-game betting options.
Live wagering has quickly become one of the most popular ways to bet with online sportsbooks.
With live bets, you’ll have the opportunity to wager at almost any time. Live wagering allows you much more freedom to decide when to bet and to see how a game might begin before committing any money.
Outside of the standard odds you see listed for most games like point spreads, moneylines, and totals, Caesars provides a variety of others. These include alternates for each of the common lines, as well as game and player props.
Bettors in both states have the option to place live wagers with Caesars.
Sports betting markets
Caesars Sportsbook also showcases plenty of betting market options.
New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Indiana bettors have the opportunity to wager on the following sports:
- Mixed martial arts
Growth of Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars expanded its sports betting operations from Las Vegas to the New Jersey market in September 2018. It launched a mobile betting app, along with servicing the land-based Caesars in Atlantic City.
It slowly grew its footprint, adding Pennsylvania and Indiana. Then in 2021 it made a big move, taking over some existing William Hill online sportsbooks to add numerous states at once.
Caesars is a very recognizable brand in the gambling industry and will likely have success in all of these states, as well as the numerous states that will undoubtedly get their own Caesars online sportsbook in the months and years ahead.