New users to Caesars online sportsbook who sign up with promo code LEGALRF receive an up to $1,001 first bet match.
Previously only available in New Jersey, Indiana and Pennsylvania Caesars has quickly ramped up its expansion across the US. In addition to those three states you also can bet with Caesars in Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Illinois. Caesars in Arizona launched on September 9th, 2021. And Caesars Sportsbook in New York and Louisiana are expected to debut during the final months of 2021 or early 2022. While Caesars in Maryland should come online in 2022.
Caesars online sportsbook has one main mobile app (available for iOS and Android) for eight of its legal states, but it also has two state-specific apps for Illinois and Pennsylvania. You also can bet using the Caesars website.
On top of the rapid expansion, Caesars also introduced a new welcome bonus. The bonus is only available to new users who use our promo code, and the offer is for a first bet match of up to $1,001.
Learn all about that welcome offer and everything else there is to know about Caesars Sportsbook in this comprehensive review.
Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus offer
Caesars has one of the largest bet match bonuses around, as it’s good for up to $1,001. All you need to do is use our links to open a new sportsbook account, enter the Caesars promo code LEGALRF, and the first bet you make will be matched dollar for dollar.
The key to this bet match offer is that whether your bet loses or wins you receive a free bet token equal to the size of your bet, maxing out at $1,001.
To be eligible for this massive welcome bonus you simply have to place your first bet within 30 days of opening your account, have it settle within those same 30 days and the odds must be -200 or longer. Once you receive your free bet you’ll have an additional 30 days in which to use that.
Finally, you do not get the value of a free bet token back, even if your wager with it wins. For example, if you have a $1,000 free bet token and make a bet with -200 odds and win, you would receive $500 back.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code in 2021
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||LEGALRF|
|First Bet Match||Up to $1,001|
|Other Promotions Available for New Players?||None|
|Caesars Sportsbook States||AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, MI, NJ, TN, VA & WV|
|Last Verified:||December 2021|
Caesars Sportsbook New York
Caesars Sportsbook needs no introduction for many New Yorkers. If you have visited any of the three Oneida Indian Nation casinos with sportsbooks — Turning Stone, Point Place or Yellow Brick Road — you have probably encountered them before. For that matter, even if you haven’t made the journey to upstate New York recently, a trip across the river to New Jersey puts you in position to play at Caesars Sportsbook online, to say nothing of the Caesars locations in Atlantic City. Since Caesars was part of one of the groups to win a mobile sports betting license from the New York State Gaming Commission, you will no longer have to battle the Holland Tunnel, the Lincoln Tunnel, the George Washington Bridge or any of the other ways to enter the Garden State much longer just to place a bet. You’ll only have to travel the distance to your mobile device or computer.
When will Caesars Sportsbook launch in NY?
At this point, the most likely launch date is Feb. 2022, though pre-launch offers could start sooner. The goal for NY sports betting is to have it ready by the Super Bowl on Feb. 13, 2022. If you’ve already used the app in New Jersey, then you know what’s coming — a top-flight sportsbook with a variety of sports to bet on. Between the legacy personnel from Caesars’ recent acquisition of sportsbook royalty William Hill and the experienced hands already at Caesars, there is no shortage of knowledge on this app. Whatever bet you want to make or sport you want to bet, it’s no problem for the folks at Caesars Sportsbook NY.
Caesars Sportsbook NY promo code
|Caesars NY Promo Code||LEGALRF|
|Pre-Launch Sign-up Offer||TBD|
|Pre-Launch Deposit Offer||TBD|
|In-Person Betting||Turning Stone, Point Place or Yellow Brick Road|
|Last Verified:||December 2021|
Caesars Louisiana bonus offer
Caesars is a big name in sports betting, full stop. Even before the gambling giant bought William Hill, you could already place a wager at Caesars locations and on its app in many areas where sports betting was legal. With five locations in the state, there was never any question that a Caesars Sportsbook app would be a part of sports betting in the Pelican State. There are already two retail sportsbooks open for business under the Caesars brand in Louisiana — books at the Horseshoe in Bossier City and Harrah’s New Orleans opened their doors on Halloween 2021.
New sports bettors in Louisiana can take advantage of the pre-launch offer. Between now and the day of launch, new Caesars Louisiana customers can receive a $100 free bet the day Caesars Sportsbook goes live. If you make a deposit before betting goes live, you’ll earn $1 for every point scored by a local team.
Caesars Louisiana promo code
|Caesars LA Promo Code||LEGALRF|
|Pre-Launch Sign-up Offer||$100 Free Bet|
|Pre-Launch Deposit Offer||$1 for every point scored by designated local teams during launch week (minimum $50 deposit)|
|Sportsbook Bonus||Up to $1,001|
|Retail Locations||Horseshoe in Bossier City and Harrah’s New Orleans|
|Last Verified:||December 2021|
When will Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana launch?
At this point, all signs point to a Caesars Sportsbook launching in Louisiana on Jan. 1, 2022. Whenever the app launches, the first thing that you will notice is the sheer variety of sports that you’ll be able to bet. Caesars has an incredible experience with sports betting under their respective belts, and now that they have combined forces, you’re not going to rattle them with your more unusual requests or preferred sports. So, if you have a passion for betting sports that usually air in the middle of the night, the Caesars Louisiana app might be the right choice for you.
Caesars Sportsbook Maryland
Voters in Maryland voted in favor of a sports betting referendum all the way back in November 2020. But, unlike Arizona where online sports betting was up and running very quickly, things are still slowly progressing towards the finish line in the Old Line State.
Despite the struggles of lawmakers to license online sportsbooks like Caesars up until now, we do expect it to happen in the coming months. And to that end, we would be fairly surprised if online sports betting doesn’t launch in 2022 in Maryland.
Caesars Maryland promo code
|Caesars MD Promo Code||LEGALRF|
|Pre-Launch Sign-up Offer||TBD|
|Pre-Launch Deposit Offer||TBD|
|Sportsbook Bonus||First bet match up to $1,001|
|Last Verified:||December 2021|
When will Caesars Sportsbook Maryland launch?
We wish we could give you a better answer than: Caesars Sportsbook should launch in 2022 in Maryland. Unfortunately, right now that’s pretty much the best we can do. There’s a chance Caesars MD could be online in the early portion of the year, but delays could also much the launch date back into the latter half of 2022. Hopefully, we can have a more concrete answer to give you in the very near future.
Sign up at Caesars Sportsbook
Creating an account and signing up for Caesars Sportsbook is quick and easy. You’ll first have to input some basic information that all online sportsbooks require.
The info includes your:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social security number
Along with these essentials, you’ll have to create a username and password for your account. These will be your credentials to access the sportsbook each time.
To keep your account secure, Caesars will make you provide a few security questions, too.
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re of legal age and that you agree to the terms and conditions of the online sportsbook, your account will be set up.
This process will be the same in all states where Caesars is active.
Registration eligibility at Caesars Sportsbook
Online sports betting apps feature different eligibility requirements depending on the state. Caesars has the same conditions no matter which state you are registering in.
All bettors who sign up for Caesars must be at least 21 years old.
The only other main requirement is that you’re physically inside of the state where it’s legal to bet through Caesars Sportsbook. With it now offered in both states, you’re able to be in either and legally wager on sports.
Caesars will use geolocation technology to determine where you are when looking to use the sportsbook. If you’re not in the relevant state at the time of betting, the online book will not allow you to continue.
Certain individuals with jobs based around sports cannot use the sportsbook because of the potential to affect the outcome of games. Players, coaches, trainers, and referees all cannot use Caesars.
Others including key casino employees also aren’t permitted to bet with the sportsbook.
Download the Caesars Sportsbook app
Downloading the Caesars Sportsbook is another straightforward process. Those with both Apple and Android devices can download the app for mobile use.
The online sportsbook is also available for browser-based wagering through Caesars’ website.
The app is easily downloadable through the following steps:
- Visit the sportsbook’s website while on your mobile device
- Locate the link for the iOS or Android app
- Follow the instructions to download the app
The only promotions running year-round at Caesars Sportsbook are the welcome bonuses provided to new customers.
However keep your eyes out for different promos over the course of the year. Typically, these are geared toward sporting events that are popular and in-season at the moment.
Caesars Sportsbook Rewards
Caesars has a loyalty program in place for bettors in NJ, PA, and IN. With Caesars Rewards, you’re eligible to receive rewards points for just placing sports bets through Caesars mobile app, or at one of its retail locations.
To start earning, bettors must sign up for the program to become a member. For every $10 you bet through Caesars Sportsbook, you will get a reward credit.
Once you’ve accumulated enough points, you can convert them into cash or redeem them for rewards revolved around dining, shopping, entertainment, hotel stays, and more.
Is Ceasars legal?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook is completely legal and legit. You can trust that when you’re doing business with Caesars you are operating with a reputable and respected online sportsbook.
In addition to operating in 11 states, Caesars is also expected to debut in Maryland and Louisiana in the near future.
Caesars online sportsbook locations:
- Caesars New Jersey Sportsbook: Caesars launched way back in 2018 in New Jersey thanks to a partnership with Caesars Casino Atlantic City. In the Garden State you are not allowed to wager on NJ-based collegiate teams or any NCAA events taking place in the state.
- Caesars Colorado Sportsbook: Caesars is partnered with two casinos in the Centennial State, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino, both in Black Hawk. In Colorado you are prohibited from making prop bets on college sports and all eSports betting is banned as well.
- Caesars Indiana Sportsbook: Caesars gained betting access in the Hoosier states thanks to its deal with Indiana Grand Casino in Shelbyville. Betting on all college teams is allowed, the only stipulation being that all competitors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Caesars Michigan Sportsbook: Caesars and the Grand Traverse Bay Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians have a partnership in Michigan which allows Caesars to operate its online sportsbook. In the Great Lakes State betting on local college teams is allowed, as is in-game and prop betting for NCAA events.
- Caesars Tennessee Sportsbook: Caesars debuted in Tennessee in 2021. In the Volunteer State you can bet on TN colleges, but both live prop betting and player prop betting are banned for college events. Online sportsbooks in Tennessee do not have land-based partners.
- Caesars Virginia Sportsbook: Caesars is planning on opening a new Casino in Danville in 2023, until then you can bet on the app in Virginia. What you can’t bet on is in-state college teams or any live NCAA events because those are prohibited in the state.
- Caesars West Virginia Sportsbook: Caesars’ land-based casino partner in West Virginia is Mountaineer Casino. And in the Mountain State you can be on local colleges and eSports, just as long as all the competitors are 18 or older.
- Caesars Illinois Sportsbook: The Grand Victoria Casino is partnered with Caesars in Illinois. Caesars has a separate mobile app in the Prairie State, due to the fact that Illinois requires in-person sign up for new users. Wagering on IL-based colleges and non-sporting events is not allowed.
- Caesars Pennsylvania Sportsbook: Caesars gained its market access rights in the Keystone State thanks to a deal with Harrah’s Philadelphia. Just like Illinois, you need a PA-specific app to bet in the state. Wagering on in-state college teams is permitted.
- Caesars Iowa Sportsbook: Caesars has six different retail sportsbooks in the Hawkeye State including ones at Prairie Meadows Casino and Harrah’s Council Bluffs to go along with its mobile betting options. While you cannot place prop bets on college events, you can wager on Iowa-based colleges and universities.
- Caesars Arizona Sportsbook: Launched early September 2021, Caesars has partnered with the Arizona Diamondbacks in the Grand Canyon State.
- Caesars Maryland Sportsbook: Caesars and Horseshoe Casino Baltimore are partners in the Old Line State. The launch date is not known at this point, we’ll update this review as more info is known.
- Caesars Louisiana Sportsbook: Sports betting could be live in November or December 2021 in the Pelican State. However you’ll see plenty of Caesars before then thanks to a rebrand of the icon Superdome now being known as the Caesars Superdome. Harrah’s New Orleans Casino is also in the process of being rebranded a Caesars casino property.
- Caesars Louisiana Sportsbook: New York sports bettors should be able to place their bets on Super Bowl LVI using the Caesars Sportsbook NY app. There’s even a decent chance that they’ll be able to bet with Caesars during the early rounds of the NFL playoffs this season. When Caesars NY announced an official launch date will win bring you that information. And while an in-state betting partner hasn’t officially been announced, it almost certainly will be Turning Stone, Point Place or Yellow Brick Road.
Caesars Sportsbook allows you to deposit and withdraw funds through several methods so that it’s convenient for everyone.
You’re able to deposit money in the following ways:
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid card credit or debit card: Mastercard or Visa
- Online bank transfer
- PayNearMe (at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores)
Withdrawal options will include:
- ACH e-check
- Caesars prepaid card
Cash at Cage Locations for Caesars:
One advantage of dealing with a giant of American gambling like Caesars, is they do have lots of land-based locations. Many times you can fund your online account by visiting the cashier here. This can be an efficient and easy way to deposit or withdraw from you account, but we do recommend double checking that the service is available at a given location before making a special visit for that purpose.
Here are some of the potential locations:
- Horseshoe Casino, 777 Casino Center Dr, Hammond
- Harrah’s Hoosier Park, 4500 Dan Patch Cir, Anderson
- Caesars Southern Indiana at 11999 Casino Center Dr. SE, Elizabeth
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino at 4300 N Michigan Rd, Shelbyville
- Winner’s Circle Clarksville in Indianapolis and New Haven
- Harrah’s Philadelphia, 777 Harrah’s Blvd, Chester
- New Jersey
- Caesar’s Atlantic City, 2100 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City
- New York:
- Turning Stone Resort Casino at 5218 Patrick Rd, Verona, NY 13478
- Horseshoe Tunica at 1021 Casino Center Dr, Robinsonville, MS 38664
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast at 280 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
Beyond providing a wide selection of banking methods, the online sportsbook permits you to bet on sports in several ways.
Betting options include:
- Live in-game
- Point spread
- Round robin
Live in-game wagering
Caesars Sportsbook offers a wide selection of live in-game betting options.
Live wagering has quickly become one of the most popular ways to bet with online sportsbooks.
With live bets, you’ll have the opportunity to wager at almost any time. Live wagering allows you much more freedom to decide when to bet and to see how a game might begin before committing any money.
Outside of the standard odds you see listed for most games like point spreads, moneylines, and totals, Caesars provides a variety of others. These include alternates for each of the common lines, as well as game and player props.
Bettors in both states have the option to place live wagers with Caesars.
Sports betting markets
Caesars Sportsbook also showcases plenty of betting market options.
Bettors in AZ, CO, IN, IA, IL, MI, NJ, TN, VA & WV have the opportunity to wager on the following sports:
- Mixed martial arts
Growth of Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars expanded its sports betting operations from Las Vegas to the New Jersey market in September 2018. It launched a mobile betting app, along with servicing the land-based Caesars in Atlantic City.
It slowly grew its footprint, adding Pennsylvania and Indiana. Then in 2021 it made a big move, taking over some existing William Hill online sportsbooks to add numerous states at once.
Caesars is a very recognizable brand in the gambling industry and will likely have success in all of these states, as well as the numerous states that will undoubtedly get their own Caesars online sportsbook in the months and years ahead.