$100 BONUS BET
Borgata Bonus Code for June 2023
All you have to do is sign up for a new Borgata Sportsbook account using Borgata bonus code LSRBORGATA, deposit at least $20, make your first bet be $20 or more, and Borgata will give you $100 in bonus bets to wager with.
VALID THROUGH June 2023
BORGATA SPORTSBOOK BONUS CODE
BORGATA TOTAL BONUS
with $20 bet
Borgata Promo Code Terms and Conditions
New account holders at Borgata Sports qualify for a welcome offer. Each new member receives $100 in bonus bets if the make an initial minimum $20 wager. A few key points to know:
- Must use the Borgata Sportsbook bonus code LSRBORGATA to be eligible.
- First bet must be for at least $20.
- When using bonus bets at Borgata Sportsbook, if you win, you only get the winnings, not the value of the bonus bet too.
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Borgata Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Borgata New Jersey has a great welcome bonus worth up to $100, and you can use that to bet on whatever you would like. In addition, Borgata online sportsbook has regular promotions and odds boosts available to new and existing customers. Here are our favorite Borgata promotions available on June 9, 2023.
Borgata Bet $20, Get $100
Promo: New users only, get $100 in bonus bets with a $20 bet.
Sign up with Borgata Sportsbook using the top Borgata bonus code LSRBORGATA. Then, simply place a $20 bet, and when it settles you’ll get $100 in bonus bets.
Valid thru: June 2023
Borgata Edit My Bet
Promo: Change your straight and parlay wagers after you’ve placed them.
With Edit My Bet at Borgata Sportsbook, you have more control over your bets than ever before. You now have the chance to change or cash out many of your wagers, be they parlays or straight bets.
Valid thru: June 2023
Borgata Live Streaming
Whether you’re on the Borgata Sports app or website, you can watch live games for free. Unfortunately, you won’t find NFL, NBA, NHL, or MLB games right now, but you can find top European soccer leagues and major tennis action from across the globe.
Valid thru: June 2023
Borgata Sports is the online arm of the Las Vegas-style casino in the Atlantic City Marina District. Borgata Sportsbook NJ went live in May 2019 as the 15th online sportsbook in New Jersey. Borgata Sportsbook in Pennsylvania is expected to launch some time in 2021.
Its land-based counterpart in New Jersey opened its retail sports betting operation on June 14, 2018. Borgata Sportsook is ready to prove to bettors that it was worth the wait.
Borgata Sportsbook overview
Borgata Sports is a sleek, smoothly-designed program. The app, produced in conjunction with MGM’s partner GVC, features a modern color scheme. Borgata Sportsbook operates in New Jersey under the license of its land-based sister property, and Borgata Sportsbook in Pennsylvania is designated at a Qualified Gaming Entity (meaning no land-based partner is required to operator there).
The Borgata app is available on browser, iOS, and Android.
The browser version of Borgata Sportsbook online is available on many devices. Almost anyone with an internet connection can access the site.
Bettors who use this option will find an added bonus with Borgata’s level of integration. It is possible to switch seamlessly from Borgata Sports to Borgata Casino Online and Borgata Poker Online through the same interface.
App customers do not have this convenience available to them. Fortunately, the easy navigation of the mobile versions makes up for it.
To download the Borgata sportsbook app, just head straight over to their site. Follow the instructions to download relevant to your device, and install it like any other mobile app.
Once downloaded, players will find that there is no shortage of sports options on Borgata. Bettors can choose from the following options:
- Australian rules football
- Mixed martial arts
- Rugby union
Navigating to these options is simple. A few taps or clicks will open up a new betslip, and bettors are off and running from there.
Available bet types
Along with a wide selection of markets, patrons need options for different types of bets. The Borgata Online Sportsbook has plenty to choose from.
Here are the betting types available on BorgataSports.com:
- Point spreads
- Totals (over/under)
- Propositions (props)
Live betting needs its own section separate from those above:
Live or in-play betting is wagering on contests already in progress. Because of the technological advantage that online operations convey, online sportsbooks can offer increasingly granular betting options to their patrons.
As a result, few New Jersey online sportsbooks operate without live betting. The ability of in-game wagering to expand the possibilities for sportsbook and bettor alike make the feature popular.
Borgata online sportsbook in New Jersey is no different in this regard. The site features an in-depth live betting option for those who wish to expand their betting slips.
In-play bets can be any type of normal wager. However, they are often classified as proposition bets.
A sample in-game bet will be to pick which team will lead at the end of each period. Even though there’s already a set of odds associated with the entire game, the proposition might be quite different for the early stages of the contest.
Borgata Sports promotions
The Borgata Sportsbook usually has promotional offers running at all times. First and foremost, new members can take advantage of that special welcome bonus.
To reiterate, new accounts will be the recipient of a $100 bonus as long as they make an initial bet of $20 or more. Just be sure to use Borgata sports bonus code LSRBORGATA when signing up to ensure you receive the bonus.
The bread and butter of Borgata’s promotions, however, are its odds boosts. Borgata will select contests in multiple sports and adjust the odds in players’ favor.
For example, if Borgata offered a wager on whether Patrick Mahomes will throw three touchdowns in a game, it might boost the odds from +300 to +500. This would give a bigger payout to the bettor.
Many of Borgata’s odds boosts occur on parlay wagers. It could also boost the odds on a ticket requiring multiple events to happen in order to win.
Borgata Sports has several options by which players can do their banking:
The Borgata offers a multitude of choices for depositing onto the site. They break down into three different sources for the deposit:
- ACH/E-check – An electronic check acts much like a paper check, only with a much-reduced processing time.
- Online banking transfer – A deposit using this method takes money from the player’s bank account and puts it into their Borgata account.
- Borgata Online Prepaid Play+ Account – A prepaid card essentially acts like a gift card, only the recipient is the purchaser. Players can use their credit or debit card to fund these accounts.
- Visa/Mastercard credit or debit – This option is fairly straightforward. The only catch is that not all financial institutions will agree to deposits into a gambling website.
- NETELLER/Skrill – These two options basically create a middleman for the transaction between the player and Borgata. NETELLER and Skrill are electronic wallets that can be funded by many methods.
- PayNearMe – Players can authorize a transaction through this method for whatever amount that they like. Then they take a unique barcode to any 7-Eleven, and the players can pay for that transaction with cash.
- Cash at the cage – The simplest of all options. Players can proceed to the cage at the Borgata and deposit cash there. This is available only in New Jersey, at the Borgata in Atlantic City.
Withdrawing money from Borgata is a bit more limited in terms of the breadth of options. However, players can still get their money in one of four ways:
- VIP Preferred Program – This method is similar to E-checks and will send the money directly to a bank account.
- NETELLER – Please note that using this option may require that the player deposited with NETELLER initially.
- Check by mail – Borgata will send a check for the requested balance to the player’s mailing address on file. Make sure it’s accurate before making the request.
- Cash at the cage – This option is always available to all players. However, it’s a good idea to alert the cage 24 hours in advance in order to avoid any transaction delays or confusion, especially with larger amounts.
Borgata has three options for getting in touch with support personnel.
First, Borgata maintains a 24/7 live chat function. This option is probably the fastest and most direct way to get a resolution for any issue. They can respond within seconds to any request.
Borgata also has an 800-number that serves customer concerns around the clock. Players need only to call 877-448-5833 for service.
Finally, concerned bettors can fill out Borgata’s email form, if they prefer. The form is located on the Borgata contact page, reachable at the bottom of the home screen.
Borgata Sports FAQ
Is it legal to play on Borgata Sports?
Yes. Borgata Sports is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. In Pennsylvania, Borgata Sportsbook is licensed by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. We advise against playing at any site that is not licensed.
Do I have to be in state to play on Borgata Sports?
Yes. Both the app and the browser version of the site will require that you confirm your location before you play. Play from outside the relevant state is not permitted under state and federal law so will be blocked by the site/app.
Are there any sports that I can’t play on Borgata Sports?
Local laws often prohibit a few categories of sporting events from play. In New Jersey, for example, local school’s contests are disallowed. If you are a principle (player, coach, referee, trainer, etc.) for a particular sport, you cannot place wagers on that sport.
If I already have a Borgata account, should I register for another?
No. Your account should work for all three of the different branches of the Borgata Online site. The wallet should be shared as well.