Brad Allen is a writer for Legal Sports Report. He started out covering the online gambling sector in Europe in 2016 when legal US sports betting was just a twinkle in the Supreme Court’s eye.
Due to an unhealthy interest in US sports, Brad was always a natural choice to cover the US industry and made the switch to LSR in 2020 when the US sports betting gold rush was in full flow.
Brad aims to bring some of his experience in other gambling markets to the US to try and explain a nuanced and complex industry. He specializes in the companies that make up the market and what makes them tick.
Before sports betting, Brad covered the renewable energy sector for a brief period, after earning a Masters degree in journalism from the University of Sussex. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Politics and American Studies.
Posts by Brad Allen:
- Penn Expects To Win Race To Profitability Among US Sportsbooks, 09 Aug 2022
- Sportsbooks Asked To Pull ‘Despicable’ Ad In CA Sports Betting Battle, 09 Aug 2022
- DraftKings Eyes Parlay Parity With FanDuel: ‘We Continue To Close That Gap’, 05 Aug 2022
- Analysis: Tests Ahead For Penn After TheScore Bet In-House Migration, 03 Aug 2022
- Four The Love: Sportsbooks Late In Failed Online NC Sports Betting Bid, 27 Jul 2022
- What Is Driving Massive $485 Million Valuation For Underdog?, 27 Jul 2022
- FanDuel To Create 24/7 Sports Betting Network Through Rebranded TVG, 21 Jul 2022
- PlayUp’s US Business Is On The Block, But Legal Issues Loom, 20 Jul 2022
- Big Game Hunting: Bengals Name First Ohio Sports Betting Partner, 19 Jul 2022
- NJ Sportsbooks Continue To Struggle Versus The 2021 Version Of Themselves, 19 Jul 2022