Adam Candee joined Legal Sports Report in April 2018, just a month before the dawn of today’s US sports betting industry.
Adam is the managing editor of LSR, overseeing all content for the industry-standard publication covering the US sports betting and daily fantasy sports markets. He also works as a sports talk host with ESPN Radio, BetQL and VSiN, mixing entertainment and information about the topics that drive discussion in sports.
Adam earned national and regional awards as a newspaper reporter at the Las Vegas Sun and Arizona Daily Sun for breaking news, feature, and opinion writing. He is a two-time Arizona sports columnist of the year and his team at 8 News Now earned the Edward R. Murrow Award as the best TV news website in the country in 2013.
A proud graduate of Northern Arizona University, Adam also volunteers as an editor for Kiva, a non-profit that specializes in microfinance in underprivileged parts of the world.
Posts by Adam Candee:
- Feds Bust California Illegal Sports Betting Ring Involving MLB Players, 01 Apr 2022
- Opinion: Thanks Jersey, New York Can Take Sports Betting From Here, 08 Jan 2022
- Flutter Appoints New FanDuel CEO Howe From Inside The Family, 04 Oct 2021
- Arizona Sports Betting Suit From Yavapai-Prescott Tribe Seeks To Block Licenses, 27 Aug 2021
- Tax Rate, License Fees For AZ Sports Betting Released In New Draft, 02 Jul 2021
- Flutter Announces FanDuel CEO Matt King Plans To Step Down, 12 May 2021
- March Madness In NJ Sports Betting Market Proves Profitable, 16 Apr 2021
- Hell Frozen Over: NFL Signs Sports Betting Deals With Three US Sportsbooks, 15 Apr 2021
- Start Spreading The Blues: NY Sports Betting Bill A Total Mess, 07 Apr 2021
- Did Pritzker Just End Illinois Sports Betting Market’s Rise To The Top?, 02 Apr 2021