This year’s Betting on Sports America Conference runs from April 23-26. Hosted by SBC, it looks to be one of the most comprehensive sports betting conferences ever held.
The event takes place in New Jersey with social events in New York.
The choice of location echoes the importance of the Eastern states in moving legal sports betting forward. New Jersey is obviously in the vanguard, but Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Delaware, Rhode Island and even Michigan are dragging the focus of sports betting east.
Comprehensive agenda for BOSA
Betting on Sports America has attracted so many top-level speakers that each main day is split into several tracks. Attendees can choose from the following tracks during the day:
- Betting on Regulation
- Trading & Operations
- Sponsorship & Marketing
- Affiliate Insider Masterclass
- Sports & Betting
- States of the Nation
- Demystifying Sports Betting
- Sports Betting Masterclass
The first day is devoted to an Esports Insider Event with networking at the 40/40 Club in New York. The final day offers an evening of horse racing, networking and business meetings.
Speakers represent the sports betting A-list
To complement the comprehensive agenda, the speakers at the event come from all areas where sports betting has an impact.
From politics comes New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy and former state senator Ray Lesniak. They will be joined by sports stars:
- Ryan Howard, Former MLB star and partner in SeventySix Capital
- Brian Westbrook, Former NFL star and member in SeventySix Capital
- Morten Andersen, Former NFL star
Regulatory input will come from influential speakers such as:
- May Scheve, Executive Director & President, Missouri Lottery & NASPL
- David Rebuck, Director, NJDGE
US casino executives will join online gaming executives, including;
- Scott Butera, President of Interactive Gaming, MGM Resorts
- Joseph Asher, CEO, William Hill US
- Christian Stuart, EVP of Gaming & Interactive Entertainment, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Avi Alroy, VP Interactive Gaming, Mohegan Sun
- Nik Bonaddio, Chief Product Officer, FanDuel Group
- John Levy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, theScore Inc.
- Art Manteris, VP Race and Sports Book Operations, Station Casinos LLC
- Jesper Svensson, CEO, Betsson Group
There are many more from the leagues and broadcast media such as ESPN. In total, SBC has lined up 175 speakers and 60 exhibitors in the 61,000-square-foot space at the Meadowlands Exposition Center.
The Meadowlands is only 8 miles from Manhattan, and 3 miles from the Meadowlands Racetrack. Those interested in attending can register online at the SBC Events website.