leases high end sports book space in major Las Vegas casinos. It is a subsidiary of financial giant Cantor Fitzgerald. The company was known as Cantor Gaming for most of its existence. Some locals still call it by the former brand.
CG Technology uses a platform developed by Innovative Gaming Solutions for its mobile apps. It is the third generation of the platform. The original version of CG Technology’s mobile sports betting app was not compatible with many older devices. The second was buggy, slow and had some annoying features, for lack of a better word.
CG Technology offers an Android and iOS platform for its sports betting app.
The CG Technology bookmakers are more willing to take risks than most other Las Vegas sports books. They will take action that many others will refuse, though that reputation is not on the level it once was. CG Technology will often have high limits for major events when compared to its Nevada competitors.
Types of wagers available on the CG Technology sports betting app
CG Technology offers standard betting on its sports betting apps.
- This includes football, baseball, hockey, basketball, boxing, tennis, auto racing, golf, mixed martial arts, soccer and horse racing.
- Straight bets, parlays and teasers are available on the CG Technology app.
- Prop bets, futures, and win totals are also spread.
- The minimum bet for any wager is $5.
- In-play wagering is not accepted on the mobile app.
- Exotic parlay and teaser cards spread at CG Technology sports books are often available on the app.
CG Technology deposit bonus
CG Technology once offered a $50 deposit bonus at each of its sportsbook for use on the mobile app. This offer is no longer available.
CG Technology deposit options
There is only one way for most players to fund a CG Technology mobile app account: A player must bring cash to one of its books.
The minimum deposit is $50.
Deposits may only be made at any CG Technology sports book. Deposits of over $2,000 may be made by bank wire but this method is discouraged. CG Technology does not cover the fees incurred by this method.
CG Technology withdrawal options
There are two ways to make a withdrawal from the CG Technology sports betting app. Players may return to the sports book to receive a cash. The other option is to request a check by mail.
There are eight properties that CG Technology leases sports book space.
- Its flagship book is at the M Resort on the far south end of the Las Vegas Valley.
- Palms, Hard Rock Casino, and Silverton are the other sports book CG Technology operates in the Las Vegas locals market.
- There are four Las Vegas Strip resorts operated by CG Technology. It owns a dual book in the Venetian/Palazzo resort. There are also CG Technology sports books in Tropicana and Cosmopolitan.
Advantages the CG Technology app has over competitors
The CG Technology app has two advantages over its competitors.
- CG Technology permits bets on tablets that do not have data plans. Wagers may be made over a wireless internet connection as long as it is in Nevada.
- The company uses a software that is unique to Nevada. This gives players another option that is not Miomni or William Hill.
Disadvantages CG Technology sports app has over competitors
- While it is improved over the original platform, the CG Technology app is still behind in terms of quality when it comes to others in the Nevada market. The app makes it difficult to log out. It is also has some annoying quirks when trying to move money around.
- Locals will find the CG Technology locations are not convenient. All are either on the Strip, just off of it, or south along Las Vegas Blvd. There are none along Boulder Highway, in North Las Vegas or near Summerlin.
- Bettors outside of Las Vegas have no way to make a deposit less than $2,000. There are no deposit locations outside of the metropolitan Las Vegas area.