UP TO $130 in Bonuses
Virgin Casino Promo Code for March 2024
The Virgin Casino promo code ROCK30 will qualify you for a $30 no deposit bonus. You’ll also receive a cash refund — up to $100 — for any net loss after your first week of play.
LAST VERIFIED March 2024
VIRGIN TOTAL BONUS
at Virgin Casino NJ
with minimum deposit
Virgin Bonus Code Terms and Conditions
New customers at Virgin Casino can unlock a $30 no deposit bonus by activating the Virgin bonus code ROCK30. Just click the “claim promo” button on this page to begin. You will receive the $30 in bonus credits after signing up.
Then, if you make a deposit of $10 or more, you will receive a cash refund for any net loss in your first week. The maximum refund you can receive is $100. The cash from such a refund is immediately available to withdraw, with no wagering requirements to complete.
- The $30 no deposit bonus has a 1x wagering requirement.
- You must deposit a minimum of $10 to qualify for the second part of the bonus.
- The 100% refund will then cover any net loss during your first week, up to $100, with no wagering requirement on the refund.
- If you do not incur a net loss, you will not receive any cash.
- This promo is available in New Jersey only, and you must be 21 or older to claim it.
Virgin Casino promotions
Virgin Casino also offers additional promos to all customers, not just new ones. These include reload bonuses, bonus spins and prize draws. It offers a refer-a-friend bonus, too, along with a VIP program for high rollers. These are some of the most common bonuses for Virgin Casino customers:
Virgin Casino was one of the first online casinos to launch in New Jersey, which it did in January 2014. It offers a wide range of slots and table games in the state, along with an online bingo room.
British billionaire Richard Branson created the Virgin brand, and the name has appeared on more than 50 businesses, including Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Records and Virgin Galactic. However, Branson no longer controls most of the companies in the Virgin family.
Gamesys, a London-based online casino provider, bought Virgin Games in 2013. Bally’s Corp., which is headquartered in Rhode Island, then purchased Gamesys for $2.7 billion in October 2021. As such, Virgin Casino is now a sister site to Bally Casino.
Is Virgin Casino legal?
Virgin Casino holds a license to offer online casino games in New Jersey. It has not expanded into any other states yet. Virgin also offers a regulated online casino in the UK.
The online casino initially operated on the master license of Tropicana Casino in New Jersey, but it has now switched to Bally’s Atlantic City. You can withdraw funds from your Virgin Casino account in cash if you visit the cage at Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino.
|Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
|New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
Comparing Virgin Casino app to other legal online casino apps
Virgin was one of the first online casinos to launch in New Jersey, along with Caesars, 888, Borgata, and Harrah’s. However, it now faces competition from newer rivals, including BetMGM, DraftKings, and FanDuel. This chart shows how Virgin stacks up against some of its key competitors.
|Smaller portfolio of slots, similar breadth of table games and live dealer games, plus a bingo room.
|Huge variety of slots, including an in-house jackpot network for exclusive games, plus lots of variety games, but no bingo room.
|Larger library of slots than Virgin Casino, similar range of table games, more arcade-style games, in-house jackpots, no bingo room.
|$30 no deposit bonus on registration, up to $100 cash back for a net loss in the first week.
|100% deposit match bonus up to $1,000, plus $25 on the house. Significantly higher wagering requirements than Virgin Casino.
|$35 no deposit bonus on registration, plus either a 100% deposit match up to $100 or up to $2,000 refund (in bonus credits) for a net loss in first 24 hours.
|Accessible, beginner-friendly layout.
|Slower and more complex to navigate than Virgin Casino, as it hosts more games.
|Very quick and easy-to-navigate app with high average user ratings.
|1x playthrough requirement on all bonus credits.
|In-house progressive jackpot network, which has produced record payouts in New Jersey.
|Large library of exclusive table games, with a progressive jackpot system.
|More deposit and withdrawal options would be helpful.
|The app could be quicker and smoother.
|Limited customer service options.
|24/7 live chat, email, phone line available; friendly and helpful agents.
|24/7 support via live chat and email, but no phone support.
|Email or request a call back; live chat sometimes available, but not always.
|Android: 3.8/5 ( iOS: 4.5/5 (5K reviews)
|Android: 4.3/5 (17K reviews)
iOS: 4.7/5 (63K reviews)
|Android: 4.4/5 (14K reviews)
iOS: 4.5/5 ( (iOS Sportsbook & Casino app: 4.8/5 with 606K reviews)
Virgin Casino offers a smaller library of slots than the market leaders, BetMGM and DraftKings Casino. However, it offers a variety of exclusives, and it also hosts a similar breadth of virtual table games, video poker titles and live dealer games. Virgin Casino also offers more customer service options than its competitors, along with lower rollover requirements on its welcome bonus.
What are the top features at Virgin Casino?
Virgin Casino offers a range of features that distinguish it from rival online casinos in New Jersey. These are some that stand out:
- No deposit bonus: It is reasonably rare for an online casino to offer a no deposit bonus with just a 1x wagering requirement.
- Mostly good wagering requirements: Most bonuses at Virgin Casino have a straightforward 1x wagering requirement. Some rival sites may require you to play your bonus funds through 10x, 15x or 20x before you can cash out. The only exception is Virgin’s cash refund of up to $100 to cover an initial net loss. That one is even more player-friendly, as it doesn’t even require you to wager it once.
- VIP program: Virgin’s program for high rollers offers tailored bonuses and promotions, a host, and gifts and invites to various events.
- Exclusive games: Parent company Gamesys is one of the world’s largest casino software providers. It supplies games to many online casinos around the globe. It has furnished Virgin Casino and sister site Bally Casino with some exclusive slots, including Queen of Egypt, Forensic Fortune and Tiki Totems.
- Bingo room: Virgin Casino is one of only two sites in New Jersey to offer online bingo games, along with Borgata, as the Pala and Tropicana online bingo rooms are no longer available.
Signing up for a Virgin online casino account
Follow these steps to create an account to play online games at Virgin Casino:
- Click the “claim promo” button on this page. This will take you to the Virgin Casino site in a new tab.
- A message will explain that you have activated the ROCK30 promo code to claim the welcome bonus.
- Hit “play now” to open the sign-up form. Enter your email address, name and date of birth, choose your gender and click “next step.”
- Select a username and password, and then progress to the final step. Type in your address, phone number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- You will see the Virgin Casino promo code ROCK30. Agree to the terms, select marketing preferences and click “join now.”
The site will verify most new customers immediately. However, if Virgin Casino’s automated software cannot validate your age and identity, you will need to upload a scanned copy of a government-issued ID card, such as a driver’s license, to complete the application.
You will then receive the $30 no deposit bonus. If you deposit between $10 and $100, you will qualify for the refund part of the bonus if you suffer a net loss in your first week.
What games can you play at Virgin online casino?
You can play a variety of slots, virtual table games, live dealer games and bingo games at Virgin Casino. The main lobby is clean and easy to navigate, with shortcuts and categories such as “Featured” and “Trending Games” to speed things up and help you find new games.
There are more than 400 slots in the Virgin Casino lobby. That is a significantly smaller selection than you’ll find at rival sites such as BetMGM, BetRivers and DraftKings.
However, Virgin Casino has selected a reasonably diverse mix of slots from multiple providers, including NetEnt, Red Tiger, SG Digital, Big Time Gaming, Inspired Entertainment, Microgaming, and IGT. There are also exclusive slots from Gamesys. These include Queen of Egypt, Secrets of the Phoenix, Tiki Totems, Winfall Wishes, Spinning Dragons and a few others.
Virgin also has a large variety of Megaways games along with progressive jackpot slots. It regularly adds new slots, as well, so visit the “New Games” section to check out the latest releases.
Virtual table games
Virgin Casino offers a range of virtual table games. There are more than 15 roulette games, including high RTP French roulette and various European and American variants. There is a high stakes roulette game for players with larger bankrolls, as well.
The table game section also includes more than 20 blackjack options, from single deck and classic blackjack to games like Blazing 7s and Blackjack Xchange. Virgin also hosts an array of table poker games and video poker games, along with baccarat, keno, Hi-Lo and dice games such as craps and sic bo.
Live dealer games
Evolution Gaming supplies Virgin Casino with live dealer games from its studio in New Jersey. It features classic blackjack, roulette and baccarat variants, along with games like Lightning Roulette and Lightning Blackjack.
You can also play live craps, baccarat, Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold’em with live dealers via the Virgin Casino app or the website. There are two live game shows, as well: Dream Catcher and Football Studio.
There is also an online bingo room at Virgin Casino that offers a 90-ball bingo game. You can buy cards with 15 numbers, and you can mark off the numbers on your card when they are called out in a bid to win prizes.
Games run every 30 minutes from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET on a daily basis. There are special jackpots available, as well.
What are the limits at Virgin online casino?
The minimum deposit at Virgin Casino is $10. The maximum is $10,000 per transaction via a credit card or debit card, or $5,000 via PayPal or a VIP Preferred e-check.
The withdrawal limits are the same: a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $5,000 or $10,000 per transaction, depending on the method. Larger payments may be available at the casino cage in Atlantic City, and VIP members can contact their personal host to discuss the best options.
The minimum and maximum bets vary on a game-by-game basis. Most games are available to play for free in demo mode, and some have a minimum of $0.10 per bet. The high roller roulette game goes up to $4,000 per spin, and some blackjack games have a maximum bet of $2,500 per hand. You will find higher limits at rivals like DraftKings and Caesars Palace Casino.
Virgin Casino app review
The Virgin Casino app is clean and uncluttered. There is a main lobby, which has sections for featured games, trending games, slots, table games and so on. You can quickly navigate to each game category, and the search option worked well in our testing.
Most reviews from iOS and Android users on the App Store and Google Play are positive. It has strong average user ratings on both stores. The app was fast and dependable when we tested it.
Three best things about Virgin Casino
- Two-part welcome bonus with simple wagering requirements: The $30 no deposit bonus has a 1x requirement, and the refund for a net loss up to $100 is in cash with no playthrough requirement. This is a lot simpler and lower than many rival casinos.
- Smooth user experience: The Virgin app is easy to navigate, with a cleaner design than many of its competitors. It displays clear, useful information about each game.
- Daily bingo games: If you want to play casino games and bingo in one place, the Virgin Casino app has both those things. Very few online casinos in New Jersey still run live bingo games, so that gives this app a point of difference.
Three things we don’t like about Virgin Casino
- Fewer banking options than rivals: Most online casinos offer more deposit and withdrawal options than Virgin Casino. For example, Virgin does not accept Venmo, online banking, a Play+ card or PayNearMe, which are all available at most rivals.
- Lower limits and jackpots than competitors: If you are looking for a mobile casino with large upper betting limits and the chance to trigger seven-figure jackpots, you might like to try DraftKings or BetMGM instead of Virgin Casino. Those apps have higher deposit and withdrawal limits than Virgin, as well.
- Small range of slots: You will find a substantially larger slot library at apps such as BetMGM, BetRivers and DraftKings. Virgin Casino goes toe-to-toe with its rivals in terms of table games, video poker and live dealer games, but it could add more slots and introduce arcade-style variety games.
Virgin online casino banking options
Virgin Casino offers fewer deposit and withdrawal options than many of its competitors. These are the methods you can use:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- VIP Preferred e-check
- Cash at the cage (Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino)
All deposits are instant at Virgin Casino. It does not charge customers for deposits or withdrawals.
The casino aims to process all withdrawal requests within 24 hours. You should then receive your funds on the same day via PayPal, but an e-check may take three to five business days. Visa Direct is available as a payout option, and withdrawal speeds will vary according to the processing times at your bank.
You can also opt for cash deposits and withdrawals at Bally’s Atlantic City. The minimum amount for a cage withdrawal is $50. You need to call in advance (855-929-5204) for a cash withdrawal to be pre-approved, and you will also need to provide a government-issued ID card, such as your driver’s license.
Getting help at Virgin online casino
Virgin Casino offers superior customer service to most rivals in New Jersey. You can seek assistance 24/7 via live chat. The agents were quick to reply in our testing, and their responses were clear, friendly and insightful.
There is also a toll-free phone line for customer support, which is reasonably rare. You can send an email at any time for non-urgent requests, but live chat or phone will yield far quicker responses.
The Virgin Casino site also includes a detailed FAQ section. It is divided into eight key topics, including payments, promotions and geolocation. This section is easy to navigate, and the answers are pretty clear.
Virgin Casino FAQs
The Virgin Casino bonus code is ROCK30. It will qualify you for a $30 no deposit bonus plus a refund of up to $100 if you make a deposit and end up with a net loss after your first week.
Click the “claim promo” button above to head to the Virgin Casino site and activate the ROCK30 bonus code. See above for details.
Virgin Casino is legal in New Jersey only. It has not yet expanded into any other states. You must be 21 or older and located in the Garden State to play games online at Virgin Casino.
You can play games for real money at Virgin Casino if you are 21 or older and located inside New Jersey state lines. If you win, you can receive a payout via PayPal, Visa Direct, ACH or cash at the Bally’s Atlantic City cage.
Bally’s Corp., a Rhode Island-based company, owns Virgin Casino. It purchased Gamesys, the previous owner of Virgin Casino, for $2.7 billion in 2021.
The minimum deposit is $10. You can use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal or a VIP Preferred e-check to make a deposit.
Virgin Casino aims to process all withdrawal requests within 24 hours. Withdrawal speeds then vary depending on the method you use. PayPal is generally the quickest option, so you will typically receive your money in less than 24 hours if you select it.
Virgin Casino has a native app, which you can download via the App Store or Google Play. The Virgin Casino app is only legal in New Jersey.
Virgin Casino offers slots, table games and live dealer games. It also hosts an online bingo room, with 90 ball bingo games taking place on a regular basis each day.