Boyd Gaming is the second largest operator in the Las Vegas locals market. It also owns three downtown casinos.
Boyd Gaming launched its sports betting app in September 2014. It uses the BConnected Sports brand. BConnected is the name of the Boyd Gaming players club.
BConnected Sports uses the Miomni platform. It is the same software used by Wynn, Westgate, and Treasure Island.
Types of wagers offered by BConnected Sports app
The betting menu at BConnected Sports is limited.
- There are only six typical sports offered by BConnected Sports. They are football, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf and boxing. There are seasonal tennis, NASCAR and mixed martial arts on the board.
- Straight bets, parlays and teasers are accepted on the BConnected Sports mobile app.
- Win totals, futures and prop bets are available.
- BConnected Sports does not offer live betting. Players looking for exotic parlay and teaser cards must go to a Boyd Gaming sports book.
BConnected Sports Deposit Bonus
BConnected Sports app does not offer players a first deposit bonus.
BConnected Sports Deposit Options
Players may deposit cash or gaming chips at any Boyd Gaming sports book. Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards are also accepted. Credit card transactions are processed as cash advances.
Boyd Gaming sportsbooks are located at Aliante Casino, Cannery, Eastside Cannery, Suncoast, The Orleans, Gold Coast, California, Fremont, Sam’s Town, Jokers Wild and Eldorado.
The minimum deposit is $50.
BConnected Sports app withdrawal options
The only way to receive a withdrawal from BConnected Sports is to return to a Boyd Gaming sports book. It does not have to be the same one that the deposit was made.
Bricks-and-mortar casinos related to BConnected Sports
BConnected Sports has 11 affiliated sports books. All are at Las Vegas Boyd Gaming casinos.
Suncoast, Gold Coast, and The Orleans are located in the Las Vegas locals market west of the Strip. California and Fremont are downtown. Sam’s Town, Jokers Wild and Eastside Cannery are on Boulder Highway. Eldorado is in downtown Henderson. Cannery is in North Las Vegas.
There is no sports book at Main Street Station. There is a bridge across Main Street that connects it with California.
Advantages to BConnected Sports over competitors
- The biggest advantage BConnected Sports has over competitors is its number of locations. Most Las Vegas locals live within a few miles of a Boyd Gaming casino.
- The $50 minimum is competitive with other sports books.
- Players do not have to have an account to open the app and look at the lines.
Disadvantages BConnected Sports has over competitors
- The Miomni app is not unique. It is used by Treasure Island, Wynn and Westgate. These casinos offer better odds than Boyd Gaming does on parlays, baseball, teasers and futures bets. These competitors also post lines faster.
- Boyd Gaming requires players to go to the sports book to make a deposit and withdrawal.
- The app has an annoying bug that makes it not launch if the device’s wifi is activated. A data subscription is required on the device for it to work. The BConnected Sports app cannot be wagered on with a tablet that does not have an associated cell service package. Bettors cannot even open the app to look at the lines. This is one of the biggest complaints about the product.
- There are fewer sports available on the app.
- The $5 minimum bet is on par with others in the market, although some accept $2 wagers. The $500 max bet is the lowest among all Nevada sports apps.
- Players outside of Las Vegas have no deposit options for the app. This will make it undesirable for most players in rural and northern Nevada.