The Caesars Sportsbook promo code for NFL Week 16 is LEGALFULL for a bonus of up to $1,250.
Week 16 of the NFL season is here, and it brings more than a typical Sunday of football. With the college football season over, the NFL has Saturday games on the schedule as well. Caesars Sportsbook has odds on all of these games and is offering new users a bonus of up to $1,250 when they sign up below. Read on for details on how to claim the bonus.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code for NFL Week 16
Sign up at Caesars Sportsbook using the Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL to redeem a welcome bonus of up to $1,250 on Caesars. After that, deposit money into your account and place a wager of your choice. If your bet loses, Caesars will refund you the full amount as a free bet, up to $1,250. So, if your first bet is for $50 and it loses, Caesars will provide a $50 free bet that you can use at the sportsbook.
Caesars NFL Week 16 Saturday Schedule
With a full slate of NFL Week 16 games here is the Saturday schedule (all times Eastern):
- Atlanta Falcons at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m.
- Detroit Lions at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m.
- Buffalo Bills at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- New Orleans Saints at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m.
- New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots, 1 p.m.
- Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m.
- Washington Commanders at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m.
- Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 p.m.
- Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15 p.m.
Caesars Sportsbook preview: Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers
Despite the Raiders’ recent resurgence, the Steelers are 2.5-point home favorites in this Saturday night primetime game. Moneyline odds for this game have the Raiders at +118 and the Steelers at -141. The over/under is 38 points.
Derek Carr and the Raiders have won four of their last five games, a far cry from the first five games of the season, which led to a 1-4 record. At 6-8, they are third in the AFC West and currently on the outside of the playoff picture.
The Steelers are 4-2 since their bye and have won three of their last four games. In their win over Carolina last week, Mitch Trubisky proved that in Kenny Pickett’s absence, the offense is still in serviceable hands. At 6-8, the Steelers are third in the AFC North.
You can place moneyline, spread and over/under wagers on this game, as well as explore prop bets and parlay options available, on Caesars Sportsbook.