The DraftKings promo code for NFL Week 16 is worth $1,200 in bonuses. Claim a $1,000 deposit match, $50 free on deposit, and a bet $5 get $150 promo, with the DraftKings promo code link.
This Christmas Eve, there’s plenty of festive football action with a packed slate of Saturday games to watch. DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a welcome bonus to new users who register for a DraftKings account. To learn more about the promo and for a preview of the NFL action on Saturday, December 24th, keep reading.
DraftKings promo code for NFL Saturday
You don’t need a code to claim the DraftKings welcome bonus. Just follow a DraftKings promo code link on this page to the DraftKings website, click the sign-up button, and fill out the registration form to create your account. Once you finish signing up, your new account will automatically qualify for the DraftKings welcome bonus.
This week, the DraftKings welcome bonus is a deposit match promo, worth up to $1,000. After you register, when you make your first deposit, DraftKings will match what you put in at a rate of 20%, up to a limit of $1,000. You’ll also receive a $50 free bet, just as long as your initial deposit is over $5. These bonuses both apply to your first deposit, so a deposit of $100 would be rewarded with $20 in deposit match funds and a $50 free bet, for a total of $70.
DraftKings Sportsbook users also get a “bet $5 win $150” offer on top of the $1,050 in deposit bonuses. You can find this promo token in your account after you deposit a minimum of $5.
In Maryland, the bonus is a “bet $5, get $200” bonus, where new users receive a $200 free bet when they make their first wager (minimum $5), regardless of whether that bet wins or loses.
Draftkings free bets cannot be withdrawn, and they expire if not wagered within seven days. The free bet amount is not included in the payout of any winning bets placed using the free bet.
To claim the DraftKings welcome bonus, you must be in a state where DraftKings is legal, and you’ll need to be of legal betting age in that state.
DraftKings NFL Saturday preview
This Saturday is Christmas Eve, but the NFL isn’t taking a vacation. There are 11 games to look forward to on the 24th, and you can find betting options on each at DraftKings.
The first set of games kick off at 1 pm ET for NFL Week 16, including:
- Bills (-8.5, -390 ML) at Bears (+8.5, +320 ML)
- Bengals (-3, -170 ML) at Patriots (+3, +145 ML)
- Lions (-3, -150 ML) at Panthers (+3, +130 ML)
- Giants (+4.5, +175 ML) at Vikings (-4.5, -205 ML)
- Texans (+3, +140 ML) at Titans (-3, -165 ML)
Later in the afternoon, you can catch Commanders (+7, +265 ML) at 49ers (-7, -320 ML), along with an especially enticing matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles (+5, +180 ML) and Dallas Cowboys (-5, -210 ML).
Finally, in the primetime slot, it’s the Raiders at the Steelers for Saturday Night Football, starting at 8:15 pm ET at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh. Both teams have had checkered seasons. Heading into Saturday night’s game each is sporting a 6-8 record, though both could still be in the playoff picture if things go well over the next few weeks. DraftKings has Pittsburgh as a 2-point favorite, with moneyline odds on the game at Steelers -135, Raiders +115.
How to sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook
To make an account at DraftKings and claim the welcome bonus that applies to you, follow this list of steps:
- Click on a DraftKings promo code link on this page and head to the DraftKings Sportsbook site.
- To create your account, click the sign-up button and then fill out the registration form. You don’t need to enter a promo code, but you will be required to confirm your identity.
- Choose from the list of available payment methods, and make your first deposit ($5 minimum) into your DraftKings account. Depending on your location, your first deposit may be eligible for a 20% deposit match and a $50 free bet.
- If you’re located in Maryland, make any wager of $5 or more and receive $200 in free bets.