The BetMGM bonus code for NFL Week 16 is PLAY1000 for a risk-free bet up to $1,000. Claim this BetMGM promo for any Christmas or Christmas Eve NFL game.
With NFL games on Saturday and Sunday this week, BetMGM Sportsbook is offering a variety of odds for both, from standard moneyline and spread options to prop bets and parlays. Read on for details about how to sign up at BetMGM and redeem the new-user bonus ahead of placing your first wager.
BetMGM bonus code for NFL Week 16
You can sign up for a BetMGM Sportsbook account using the code BetMGM bonus code PLAY1000 to claim a risk-free first bet for up to $1,000. Click here to get started.
After you sign up for an account, deposit at least $10. Then place a wager of your choice. For example, an NFL Week 16 game. If your bet loses, BetMGM will provide a matching refund, up to $1,000, in free bets. You can use these to place wagers on future NFL games or any other sport of your choice. You’ll need to use them within seven days, as they expire after that.
BetMGM NFL Week 16 Saturday schedule
The NFL Week 16 Saturday slate on Christmas Eve is packed with NFL action. Here is the full schedule (all times Eastern):
- Atlanta Falcons at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m.
- Detroit Lions at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m.
- Buffalo Bills at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- New Orleans Saints at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m.
- New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots, 1 p.m.
- Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m.
- Washington Commanders at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m.
- Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 p.m.
- Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15 p.m.
BetMGM Sportsbook preview: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys
This line saw significant movement following Week 15, on news that Jalen Hurts suffered a sprained shoulder and may sit this week out. The Cowboys moved from one-point favorites to as big as 6-point favorites before settling in at the current number over the 13-1 league-leading Eagles.
The Cowboys are coming off an overtime loss to the Jaguars, while the Eagles are on the heels of a 25-20 win over the Bears that saw three rushing touchdowns from Hurts. These division rivals faced off in Week 6, and it resulted in a 26-17 win for Philadelphia, a game in which Hurts was also key. The spread is certainly subject to more movement pending Hurts’ status, which is currently listed as questionable.