The Caesars Sportsbook promo code for Sunday Night Football and NFL Week 9 is LEGALFULL for a bonus of up to $1,250.
We are at the halfway point of the NFL season with Week 9 play, and competition is heating up. Sunday’s slate of games ends with a Sunday Night Football matchup between the Tennessee Titans and the Kansas City Chiefs. Caesars Sportsbook is offering new users a bonus of up to $1,250 ahead of all Week 9 games, plus other perks.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code for NFL Week 9 & SNF
Sign up at Caesars Sportsbook using the Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL to redeem a welcome bonus of up to $1,250 on Caesars. After you do that, deposit money into your account and place any type of wager on the Titans vs. Chiefs game this week. If your bet loses, Caesars will refund you the full amount as a free bet, up to $1,250. So, if your first bet is for $50 and it loses, Caesars will provide a $50 free bet that you can use at the sportsbook.
You will also receive 1,000 tier credits and 1,000 reward credits for Caesars Rewards when you use the code above. With those credits, you can redeem prizes at the online sportsbook or experiences at Caesars Entertainment venues.
Caesars Sportsbook NFL Week 9 Sunday schedule
Find lines for every NFL Week 9 game on Caesars Sportsbook. (all times Eastern):
- Los Angeles Chargers at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m.
- Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- Carolina Panthers at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m.
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, 1 p.m.
- Las Vegas Raiders at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m.
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots, 1 p.m.
- Buffalo Bills at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
- Minnesota Vikings at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m.
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 p.m.
- Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs, 8:20 p.m. (SNF)
- Byes: Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers
Caesars Sportsbook preview of Sunday Night Football: Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs
The Titans will enter this game following a win over the Houston Texans that bumped their record to 5-2, securely at the top of the AFC South. The Chiefs are coming off a week of rest after taking down the 49ers in dominant fashion in Week 7. They are also 5-2. A win for either team gives that squad sole possession of second place in the AFC.
This line saw some movement following Week 8 results. The Chiefs opened as 10.5-point favorites but are now a more comfortable 12.5-point favorite. This is one of a few games that has a double-digit spread in Week 9.
The Titans are +460 moneyline underdogs, and Caesars Sportsbook has the over/under at 46.5 points. There are also parlay and prop bet options available on the sportsbook.