The BetMGM bonus code “PLAY1000” for NFL Week 9 grants new users a risk-free bet of up to $1,000.
The halfway point of the NFL season features a competitive week of games, including rivalries, revenge games and potentially must-wins, as teams fight to stay in the hunt in their divisions. Sunday wraps up with a battle between two 5-2 teams: the Tennessee Titans and the Kansas City Chiefs. BetMGM Sportsbook has odds on this game and all other Week 9 games, and you’ll receive a risk-free first bet when you sign up using the BetMGM bonus code PLAY1000.
BetMGM bonus code for NFL Week 9
Bettors new to BetMGM Sportsbook can use the code BetMGM bonus code PLAY1000 to sign up for an account and redeem BetMGM’s bonus for any Week 9 game.
Once you’ve signed up using the bonus code, deposit at least $10 into your account. Then place a wager of your choice on any game. If your bet loses, BetMGM will refund you the full amount of your wager, up to $1,000, in free bets. For example, if you bet $100 and that bet loses, BetMGM will add $100 in free bets to your account.
BetMGM NFL Week 9 Sunday schedule
Find odds for every game on BetMGM Sportsbook. Here is the schedule for NFL Week 9 (all times Eastern):
- Los Angeles Chargers at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m.
- Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- Carolina Panthers at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m.
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, 1 p.m.
- Las Vegas Raiders at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m.
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots, 1 p.m.
- Buffalo Bills at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
- Minnesota Vikings at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m.
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 p.m.
- Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs, 8:20 p.m. (SNF)
- Byes: Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers
BetMGM NFL Week 9 preview: Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs
The Titans will travel to Arrowhead Stadium to take on the Chiefs in this week’s primetime matchup on Sunday.
The Titans topped the Houston Texans last week in another 200-plus yard game for Derrick Henry where he notched both the team’s touchdowns in a 17-10 win. Rookie quarterback Malik Willis recorded his first career start while Ryan Tannehill tended to ailments. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are coming off a bye week after topping the 49ers in Week 7. Both teams are 5-2 and at the top of their divisions.
This line saw some movement after the weekend, as the Titans moved from 10.5-point underdogs to 12.5-point underdogs. This is one of three games in Week 9 with double-digit spreads. With questions about Tannehill’s return to the field this week still unanswered, this line could see even more movement.
BetMGM lists the Chiefs as -650 moneyline favorites and the Titans as +450 underdogs. The over/under is 46.5 points.