This week marks the first week of byes in the league, which means we won’t see the Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, Las Vegas Raiders, or Tennessee Titans. There are fewer divisional games as a result, but still huge matchups, including rivalries, revenge games, and must-wins. BetMGM Sportsbook has odds on all of these games, and you can bet on one of them risk-free when you sign up using BetMGM bonus code PLAY1000.
How to use BetMGM bonus code for NFL Week 6
Bettors new to BetMGM Sportsbook can use the BetMGM bonus code PLAY1000 to sign up for an account and redeem BetMGM’s bonus for any Week 6 game.
Once you’ve signed up using the BetMGM bonus code above, deposit at least $10 into your account. Then place a wager of your choice on any game. If your bet loses, BetMGM will refund you the full amount of your wager, up to $1,000, in free bets. For example, if you bet $100 and that bet loses, BetMGM will add $100 in free bets to your account.
This offer is only available to new users of BetMGM Sportsbook.
NFL Week 6 Sunday schedule
BetMGM Sportsbook is offering betting markets on all of NFL Week 6 games. This means you can use the BetMGM bonus code and promo on any of the following games (all times Eastern):
- San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m.
- New England Patriots at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m.
- New York Jets at Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m.
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m.
- Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m.
- Baltimore Ravens at New York Giants, 1 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 p.m.
- Carolina Panthers at Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 p.m.
- Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks, 4:05 p.m.
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs, 4:25 p.m.
- Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:20 p.m. (SNF)
BetMGM NFL Week 6 preview: Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
The Seahawks are 2.5-point home underdogs and +120 on the moneyline. The total for this division game is 50.5 points.
This is the second-highest point total of Week 6 games. Geno Smith and the Seahawks’ offense are currently ranked first in offensive DVOA. Smith still boasts the highest completion rate through Week 5 and his receiving corps looks to have gotten comfortable with him under center. They are coming off a loss to the Saints where their offense was efficient but their defense couldn’t contain.
The Cardinals are coming off a tight loss to the undefeated Eagles where their fill-in kicker missed the game-tying field goal. The Cardinals defense gave up 300 total yards to Jalen Hurts on the ground and in the air but held the Eagles offense to their lowest scoring total of the year.