Week 5 of NFL action has some interesting games on the schedule, including divisional matchups, another game in London, and big rivalries. DraftKings Sportsbook is offering bets on all of the action, and you can sign up here to redeem up to $1,250 in bonuses with the DraftKings promo code link.
DraftKings promo code for NFL Week 5 bonus
DraftKings’ bonus for new customers is twofold, and you don’t need a code to qualify for it. Click the DraftKings promo code link here to sign up and claim the DraftKings Sportsbook bonuses.
The first part of the promo is a 20% matching bonus on your first deposit, up to $1,000. So, for instance, if your first deposit is $100, DraftKings will provide you with $20 in bonus funds.
On top of that, DraftKings will provide a $50 free bet when your initial deposit is at least $5. And any winnings you get from the $50 bet are yours to do with as you wish. This promo is valid for new DraftKings users only, and you must be in a state where DraftKings Sportsbook is legal.
When you use the DraftKings promo code, you also get a “bet $5 win $200” bonus. You can use this bonus on any NFL Week 5 moneyline, as well as the CFB and MLB Playoffs. This allows any moneyline to become 40 to 1 odds, with a max bet of $5.
NFL Week 5 Sunday schedule for DraftKings Sportsbook
Bet on NFL Week 5 odds with DraftKings Sportsbook. Here is the full schedule for Sunday (all times Eastern).
- New York Giants vs. Green Bay Packers (London), 9:30 a.m.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m.
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m.
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m.
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m.
- Detroit Lions at New England Patriots, 1 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m.
- Miami Dolphins at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m.
- Tennessee Titans at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m.
- San Francisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers, 4:05 p.m.
- Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m.
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams, 4:25 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens, 8:20 p.m. (SNF)
DraftKings Sportsbook NFL Week 5 preview: Tennessee Titans at Washington Commanders
Tennessee is a narrow 1.5-point road favorite in this game and a -130 favorite on the moneyline. The over/under is 43 points.
This is the smallest point spread of all Week 5 games. The Titans are on a two-game winning streak after topping the Colts last week in their divisional matchup. Derrick Henry rushed for 100-plus yards and has gotten involved in the offense as a pass catcher over the last couple of games. The receiving corps recently lost Treylon Burks to a toe injury that will result in a multi-week absence.
The Commanders are on a three-game losing streak as Carson Wentz has struggled to find its groove from Week 1. He has been sacked a league-high 17 times, which doesn’t necessarily bode well against a Tennessee defense that has 10 sacks through four games.