Week 3 of the NFL season has some big matchups, and Caesars Sportsbook has odds on all of them. One to highlight is the Sunday Night Football game, an NFC East showdown between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants. Sign up at Caesars Sportsbook to bet on any NFL Week 3 game and qualify for a bonus of up to $1,250 with Caesars promo code “LEGALFULL”.
Caesars promo code for NFL Week 3
New customers can use the Caesars promo code LEGALFULL when signing up to receive a risk-free bet for up to $1,250 and more. After creating your account, deposit money into it and place any type of wager on an NFL Week 3 matchup. If your bet loses, Caesars will refund the full amount as a free bet, up to $1,250. You don’t need to bet the maximum $1,250 to receive a refund; if you wanted to bet just $20 and that bet loses, Caesars will refund you a $20 free bet.
You will also receive 1,000 tier credits and 1,000 reward credits for Caesars Rewards when you sign up using this promo.
NFL Sunday Week 3 schedule for Caesars Sportsbook
NFL Week 3 has a packed slate with all the games to come (all times Eastern):
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m.
- Houston Texans at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m.
- Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m.
- Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m.
- Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots, 1 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets, 1 p.m.
- Las Vegas Raiders at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m.
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m.
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m.
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m.
- Atlanta Falcons at Seattle Seahawks, 4:25 p.m.
- Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 p.m.
- San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos, 8:20 p.m. (SNF)
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, 8:15 p.m. Monday (MNF)
Caesars Sportsbook NFL Week 3 preview: Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
The Bills and Dolphins are atop the AFC East, and are two of the few remaining teams with an undefeated record heading into Week 3. Caesars has the Dolphins as 5.5-point underdogs and the Bills as -233 moneyline favorites. The over/under for this game is 53.5 points, the highest of all Week 3 totals.
The Bills are coming off a 41-7 throttling of the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football, where Stefon Diggs notched148 receiving yards and three touchdowns. Josh Allen was flawless, throwing for 317 yards and no interceptions while compiling a 128.9 passer rating. The Dolphins’ offense is also coming off an exceptional performance. Tua Tagovailoa tallied 469 passing yards and six touchdown passes, and the team rallied from 21 points down in the fourth quarter over the Baltimore Ravens.
The Dolphins will be looking to bounce back from struggles against the Bills last season, when they went 0-2 against Buffalo, including a 35-0 loss in Week 2. This team has made some notable improvements since last season, however, most notably the acquisition of Tyreek Hill. This offense is definitely stronger than last year, but oddsmakers are giving Josh Allen and the Bills’ defense the edge.