Week 2 of NFL action boasts an exciting slate of games, and Caesars Sportsbook has odds on all of them. On Thursday, we saw an AFC West matchup between the Los Angeles Chargers and Kansas City Chiefs. Sunday has rivalry games, revenge games and more. Sign up using the Caesars promo code “LEGALFULL” and qualify for a bonus of up to $1,250 to bet on any NFL Week 2 game.
Caesars promo code for NFL Week 2
New customers can use the Caesars promo code “LEGALFULL” on Caesars Sportsbook when signing up to receive a risk-free bet for up to $1,250. Once you sign up, deposit money into your account and place any type of wager on an NFL Week 2 matchup. If your bet loses, Caesars will refund the full amount as a free bet, up to $1,250. You don’t need to bet the maximum $1,250 amount to receive a refund, either. If you wanted to bet just $50 and that bet loses, Caesars will still refund you a $50 free bet.
You will also receive 1,000 tier credits and 1,000 reward credits for Caesars Rewards when you sign up using the Caesars Sportsbook promo code LEGALFULL.
Schedule for NFL Sunday Week 2
All times are Eastern:
- Carolina Panthers at New York Giants, 1 p.m.
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m.
- Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m.
- New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 p.m.
- New York Jets at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m.
- Washington Commanders at Detroit Lions, 1 p.m.
- Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 p.m.
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m.
- Arizona Cardinals at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:25 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 p.m.
- Houston Texans at Denver Broncos, 4:25 p.m.
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers, 8:20 p.m.
Caesars Sportsbook NFL Week 2 preview: Three games with 10-point spreads
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers (-10)
The Packers have a 21-4 record against the Bears in their last 25 meetups. However, the Packers are coming off a loss to the Minnesota Vikings last week, while the Bears are coming in 1-0 after upsetting San Francisco. This is one of the most famous rivalries in the NFL, which could produce a fun game to watch, especially given the unusual Week 1 results. The over/under for this game is 41.5.
Houston Texans at Denver Broncos (-10)
The Texans blew a lead last week to tie the Colts in overtime, and Denver lost in Russell Wilson’s Broncos debut in Seattle.. Denver has weapons all over the field, including under center now, while the Texans started three rookies last week. Wilson will be making his home debut as a Bronco. The over/under for this game is 46.
Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams (-10)
The defending Super Bowl champions have a chance at setting their record straight this week after a blowout loss to the Bills in Week 1. They have a leg up on Atlanta at virtually every position and are at home, hence the large point spread. Atlanta blew a 16-point lead last week and will look to rebound, but the Rams defense will likely make it hard to put points on the board. The over/under is 46.5.