These are the current top Massachusetts sports betting promos and bonuses. All Massachusetts sportsbooks below are currently taking NCAA Finals bets.
The final of this year’s NCAA men’s basketball tournament is scheduled for Monday, with the Connecticut Huskies taking on the San Diego State Aztecs at NRG Stadium in Houston. With legal online sports betting now available in Massachusetts, several online sportsbooks have odds on the action, along with welcome bonuses for new users. For a preview of the NCAA basketball final, plus a look at the current Massachusetts sportsbook promos, keep reading.
Massachusetts sportsbook welcome bonuses
Six legal sportsbook apps are available to sports bettors in Massachusetts: DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Caesars, Barstool and WynnBET. Below, you’ll find some of the welcome bonuses that these sportsbooks have available. Note that you can sign up at more than one book and claim multiple bonuses if you wish.
- DraftKings: Receive a first-deposit match of 20% in bonus funds up to $1,000 plus a $50 bonus bet when you deposit at least $5. On top of that, get $200 in bonus bets if you place a first wager of $5 or more. Click here to claim.
- FanDuel: Place a first bet of $5 or more and get $200 in bonus bets, win or lose. Click here to claim.
- BetMGM: Get a refund in bonus bets if your first wager loses, up to a maximum of $1,000. Use the BetMGM bonus code PLAY1000 to claim.
- Caesars: Get a refund as a single bonus bet if your first bet loses, up to a maximum of $1,500. Plus, Caesars will give you a head start on the Caesars Rewards program — 1,000 tier credits and 1,000 reward credits. Use the Caesars promo code LSR1BET to claim.
All Massachusetts sportsbooks will have terms and conditions for their welcome bonuses, so read the rules thoroughly before signing up. You may need to meet minimum deposits, wagers, or odds to qualify for the promo, plus playthrough requirements and/or expiration dates for any bonuses you do receive.
You must be 21 or older and located in Massachusetts to sign up and claim any of the above sportsbook bonuses.
NCAA championship betting in Massachusetts
After nearly three weeks of tournament play, the NCAA men’s basketball championship game will take place Monday at 9:20 p.m. ET at Houston’s NRG Stadium.
This year’s finalists are the No. 4-seeded Connecticut Huskies and the No. 5-seeded San Diego State Aztecs, who secured their places in the final by winning their respective Final Four games on Saturday. Connecticut defeated No. 5 Miami by a score of 72-59, while San Diego State edged out No. 9 Florida Atlantic, 72-71.
You can find odds on the game at any of the above Massachusetts sportsbooks, including spreads, moneylines, totals and game props.
How to sign up at a Massachusetts online sportsbook
- Go to the website of the sportsbook where you want to sign up.
- Fill out the registration form, and enter a promo code to activate the welcome bonus if necessary.
- Choose a payment method and make a deposit into your new account.
- Browse the betting options and make sure you meet any additional requirements to claim the sportsbook’s welcome bonus.