The DraftKings Massachusetts promo code is worth up to $1,250 for MLB Opening Day games, Boston Red Sox, and more. To claim, use the DraftKinga MA promo link here. The bonus is link-activated, and no code is required.
The 2023 baseball season kicks off today, and people in Massachusetts can sign up at DraftKings Sportsbook to place their first legal wagers on MLB games. If you sign up via a link on this page, you can claim up to $1,250 in bonuses at DraftKings Massachusetts. Read on for more information on how to sign up ahead of the games today.
DraftKings Massachusetts promo code for MLB opening day
You don’t need a code to claim the DraftKings bonus. Instead, use a link on this page to head to the DraftKings Sportsbook site and sign up for an account. Once you do, you’ll qualify for the welcome bonus.
After you sign up and deposit money into your account, DraftKings will provide a $50 bet if your initial deposit is for $5 or more. Also, DraftKings will match your first deposit in bonus funds at a rate of 20% up to a maximum of $1,000. For example, if you deposit $100, DraftKings will provide $20 for the deposit match along with the $50 bonus bet.
In addition to the above promotion, new customers in Massachusetts can also receive $200 in bonus bets if their first wager at DraftKings Sportsbook is for $5 or more, win or lose.
You can find MLB odds for every opening day game on DraftKings sportsbook
Opening day schedule (all times Eastern)
- San Francisco Giants at New York Yankees, 1:05 p.m., Yankee Stadium
- Atlanta Braves at Washington Nationals, 1:05 p.m., Nationals Park
- Baltimore Orioles at Boston Red Sox, 2:10 p.m., Fenway Park
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs, 2:20 p.m., Wrigley Field
- Detroit Tigers at Tampa Bay Rays, 3:10 p.m., Tropicana Field
- Minnesota Twins at Kansas City Royals, 3:10 p.m., Kauffman Stadium
- Philadelphia Phillies at Texas Rangers, 4:05 p.m., Globe Life Field
- New York Mets at Miami Marlins, 4:10 p.m., LoanDepot Park
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds, 4:10 p.m., Great American Ballpark
- Toronto Blue Jays at St. Louis Cardinals, 4:10 p.m., Busch Stadium
- Colorado Rockies at San Diego Padres, 5:10 p.m., Petco Park
- Chicago White Sox at Houston Astros, 7:08 p.m., Minute Maid Park
- Los Angeles Angels at Oakland A’s, 10:07 p.m., RingCentral Coliseum
- Cleveland Guardians at Seattle Mariners, 10:10 p.m., T-Mobile Park
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Los Angeles Dodgers, 10:10 p.m., Dodger Stadium
DraftKings Massachusetts preview: Baltimore Orioles vs. Boston Red Sox
Both the Orioles and the Red Sox failed to make the playoffs last year, but Opening Day represents a new beginning for every team.
The Sox are starting their season as -130 moneyline favorites at home, with the Orioles as +110 underdogs. These odds are subject to change leading up to the first pitch. In their 50 games as home favorites last season, the Sox had a 32-18 record, while the Orioles had a 34-43 record as road underdogs.