Here are our top Massachusetts sports betting promos and bonuses for new users. These welcome bonuses can total to $3,750 in total in promotions.
With the Final Four coming up in March Madness, plus regular-season action in the NBA and NHL, this week has no shortage of sports. As of March 10, people in Massachusetts can sign up and place wagers at several online sportsbooks, many of which are now offering welcome bonuses to attract new users. Keep reading for a look ahead at this week’s sports action, plus some of the Massachusetts sportsbook promos available now.
Massachusetts sportsbook bonuses & promos
On March 10, legal online sports betting launched in the state of Massachusetts, and there are now six sportsbook apps live and downloadable for users in the state: DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, Caesars, Barstool and WynnBET. Here are a few of the bonuses available to new customers:
- DraftKings: Get a 20% first deposit match good for up to $1,000 in bonus bets, plus a $50 bonus bet for making a deposit of $5 or more. Plus, get $200 in bonus bets for making a first bet of $5 or more. To claim use the DraftKings promo link here, no code is required.
- BetMGM: If your first bet loses, get a refund of up to $1,000 in bonus bets. Use the BetMGM bonus code PLAY1000 to claim.
- Caesars: Get a single bonus bet back as a refund (up to a maximum of $1,500) if your first bet at the sportsbook loses, plus points toward the Caesars Rewards program (1,000 tier credits and 1,000 reward credits.) Use the Caesars Sportsbook promo code LSR1BET to claim.
Each sportsbook will have conditions that apply to its bonus. Pay attention to eligibility requirements to sign up, minimum deposits, odds, wagers to qualify for the bonus and any playthrough requirements and expiration dates. Make sure to read the rules of each bonus thoroughly before claiming it.
You must be 21 or older and located in Massachusetts to sign up for an account and claim any of the above bonuses at a sportsbook in the state.
Sports betting this week in Massachusetts
March Madness continues Saturday, with Final Four games taking place at NRG Stadium in Houston. The games will see No. 4 Connecticut face No. 5 Miami and No. 9 Florida Atlantic take on No. 5 San Diego State. The winners will proceed to the national championship game on Monday.
Also, the NBA regular season is nearing its conclusion, and the Boston Celtics play three times this week as the race for the top spot in the Eastern Conference continues. The highlight of the week will see the Celtics play the Milwaukee Bucks, Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET. The Celtics also face the Washington Wizards on Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET and the Utah Jazz on Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET.
In addition to basketball, there will be hockey action, with the Boston Bruins playing the Nashville Predators on Tuesday and the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday, both at 7 p.m. ET. There also will be tennis from the Miami Open, which runs all week through the final Sunday.
How to sign up at a Massachusetts online sportsbook
Follow these general steps to make an account at a Massachusetts sportsbook and claim any bonuses:
- Head to the website of the sportsbook of your choosing.
- Complete the registration form, entering a promo code to unlock the welcome bonus if necessary.
- Select a payment method and make a deposit into your account.
- Start browsing your betting options and ensure you meet any other requirements to claim the welcome bonus at the sportsbook.