leases high end sports book space in major Las Vegas casinos. It is a subsidiary of financial giant Cantor Fitzgerald. The company was known as Cantor Gaming for most of its existence. Most locals still call it by the former brand.
CG Technologies uses a proprietary platform for its mobile apps. It is the second generation of the platform. The original version of CG Technologies’ mobile sports betting app was not compatible with many older devices.
CG Technologies offers an Android, iOS, and website platform for its sports betting app.
The CG Technologies bookmakers are more willing to take risks than most other Las Vegas sports books. They will take action that many others will refuse. This includes high limit action and wagers from known winners.
Types of wagers available on the CG Technologies sports betting app
CG Technologies offers standard betting on its sports betting apps.
- This includes football, baseball, hockey, basketball, boxing, tennis, auto racing, golf, mixed martial arts, soccer and horse racing.
- Straight bets, parlays and teasers are available on the CG Technologies app.
- Prop bets, futures, and win totals are also spread.
- The minimum bet for any wager is $5.
- In-play wagering is not accepted on the mobile app.
- Exotic parlay and teaser cards spread at CG Technologies sports books are not available on the app.
CG Technologies deposit bonus
New players receive a match bet of $50. This is awarded as free sports bets. They may be placed on any bet offered in the CG Technologies app.
CG Technologies has seven Las Vegas sports books.
Players establish a home sportsbook when making an account. This requires a players card at the host casino. Players may open an account at all seven CG Technologies sports books.
The bonus is issued at each book, meaning the player may claim a bonus at all of them. CG Technologies is the only sports book that permits players to open multiple sports betting accounts for the app.
CG Technologies deposit options
There is only one way for most players to fund a CG Technologies mobile app account: A player must bring cash to one of its books.
The minimum deposit is $50.
Deposits may only be made at the CG Technologies sports book where the mobile app account was created. Players may open a new account at a different one for convenience. Deposits of over $2,000 may be made by bank wire but this method is discouraged. CG Technologies does not cover the fees incurred by this method.
CG Technologies withdrawal options
CG Technologies requires players to return to the sports book where the mobile account was created to receive a cashout. All withdrawals are in cash.
There are seven properties that CG Technologies leases sports book space.
- Its flagship book is at the M Resort on the far south end of the Las Vegas Valley.
- Palms, Hard Rock Casino, and Silverton are the other sports book CG Technologies operates in the Las Vegas locals market.
- There are four Las Vegas Strip resorts operated by CG Technologies. It owns a dual book in the Venetian/Palazzo resort. There are also CG Technologies sports books in Tropicana and Cosmopolitan.
Advantages the CG Technologies app has over competitors
The CG Technologies app has two advantages over its competitors.
- One is that it has a website players may use. This is beneficial for those that do not have a smart phone or prefer to make wagers on a home computer. The mobile app does not require an associated data account. This means that it works on tablets that use a wireless router connection. CG Technologies is the only mobile app with this feature.
- Players can hit the $50 first deposit bonus at all seven casinos that offer a CG Technologies sports book.
Disadvantages CG Technologies sports app has over competitors
- While it is improved over the original platform, the CG Technologies app is still behind in terms of quality when it comes to others in the Nevada market. The app makes it difficult to log out. It is also has some annoying quirks when trying to move from one window to another.
- The parlay and teaser cards at CG Technologies’ live sports books are not available on the app. Neither is live betting.
- Locals will find the CG Technologies locations are not convenient. All are either on the Strip, just off of it, or south along Las Vegas Blvd. There are none along Boulder Highway, in North Las Vegas or near Summerlin.
- Bettors outside of Las Vegas have no way to make a deposit less than $2,000. There are no locations outside of the metropolitan Las Vegas area.